Author Topic: whats this spare rubber seal thing under my seat for?  (Read 15061 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: whats this spare rubber seal thing under my seat for?
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 07:42:35 AM »
My mom's wiser. Caught me smoking (cigarette) when I was about 11. I was about to say something when she stopped me and said... "Now, don't tell me! You have a school play and you were chosen to be the dragon and just wanted to practice puffin' smoke, right?".

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 08:57:26 AM »
I had uhh... tomato plants,... yeah tomato plants, growing in my closet when I was about 18. Got some nice "tomatoes" off them too. Grew to about 5ft. Didn't have the right kind of lighting so it took forever and the "tomatoes" were premature. Yep, everybody has their dumb moments. Whether it's impromptu, not so legal plants in your closet or curiosity about a rubber strap under your seat. ;)

What's that hole for? To adjust the muffler bearing

Icy mirrors? That adds 5 HP!

How do you de restrict a 259cc Yamaha? Diet pills

What kind of air goes in Chen Shin tires? Chinese clouds (only the puffy ones)

Is there a back up camera that will work with my 500I? You wife or even better your best friends fat wife with her head turned. The one that wears rebel flag bikinis. Classy! She'll double as an air bag

How did a country as rich as ours raise such dumb asses?
Jersey shore, Jerry Springer, Text messaging and internet phones, Fast food, Mexican labor, Cinnamon challenge, Loose women(I'm kinda on the fence about that one), Internet dating, Denial, 1 ton trucks with exhaust stacks and 2 bicycles in the back, lottery tickets, all Kardashians, Politicians, Walmart, Drug companies, Banks, Infomercials, People blaming EVERYTHING on the economy, Honda Civics with giant wheels and wings on the trunk(I don't care what kind of engine you have in it it still sucks!), ect...

What I love about our country?
Beer koozies, Fried chicken, Biscuits, Pork, Watermelon, 2 stroke exhaust, Loose women, Tiki torches, Bill Clinton, Corn, Peanuts, Internet(at home or work, not at the restaurant or in line at the grocery store! >:(), DVR, Air conditioning, Jet skis, Tempur-Pedic beds, Dogs, Guns, etc...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 09:01:32 AM by Peters »
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 09:04:10 AM »
Pole #1: My shoes has markings T.G.I.F. on it, what does it mean?

Pole #2: Hmmm... Toes Go In First?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 11:33:44 PM »
I had uhh... tomato plants,... yeah tomato plants, growing in my closet when I was about 18. Got some nice "tomatoes" off them too. Grew to about 5ft. Didn't have the right kind of lighting so it took forever and the "tomatoes" were premature. Yep, everybody has their dumb moments. Whether it's impromptu, not so legal plants in your closet or curiosity about a rubber strap under your seat. ;)

What's that hole for? To adjust the muffler bearing

Icy mirrors? That adds 5 HP!

How do you de restrict a 259cc Yamaha? Diet pills

What kind of air goes in Chen Shin tires? Chinese clouds (only the puffy ones)

Is there a back up camera that will work with my 500I? You wife or even better your best friends fat wife with her head turned. The one that wears rebel flag bikinis. Classy! She'll double as an air bag

How did a country as rich as ours raise such dumb asses?
Jersey shore, Jerry Springer, Text messaging and internet phones, Fast food, Mexican labor, Cinnamon challenge, Loose women(I'm kinda on the fence about that one), Internet dating, Denial, 1 ton trucks with exhaust stacks and 2 bicycles in the back, lottery tickets, all Kardashians, Politicians, Walmart, Drug companies, Banks, Infomercials, People blaming EVERYTHING on the economy, Honda Civics with giant wheels and wings on the trunk(I don't care what kind of engine you have in it it still sucks!), ect...

What I love about our country?
Beer koozies, Fried chicken, Biscuits, Pork, Watermelon, 2 stroke exhaust, Loose women, Tiki torches, Bill Clinton, Corn, Peanuts, Internet(at home or work, not at the restaurant or in line at the grocery store! >:(), DVR, Air conditioning, Jet skis, Tempur-Pedic beds, Dogs, Guns, etc...

My favorite post ever.  Thanks!     Toes first huh. Got to write that one down...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 11:47:28 PM »
I dont buy it you just told your mom and dad they were tomato plants.and dont know why it has no tomatoes on it.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 04:04:23 AM »
I ate them. Get out of my room.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 07:28:38 AM »
I dont buy it you just told your mom and dad they were tomato plants.and dont know why it has no tomatoes on it.

Why would I make it up?

I told you they were tomato plants. Pops didn't know about them.

I used "eat tomatoes" all day everyday  ;) ;D. Moderation never worked for me. Having a life is better. Maybe when I'm old, retired, and arthritic I'll pick it up again :D :D :D
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 07:42:26 AM »
Dad:  "Son, what's that you're growing?"
Son:  "Eggplants..."
Dad:  "I don't see the egg..."

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2012, 01:26:01 AM »
I ate them... GET OUT!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2012, 02:08:26 AM »
Where's our dog son?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2012, 03:29:38 AM »
I SAID... wait... We have a dog?

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2012, 03:31:41 AM »
...he aint purty,

..still we love him....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2012, 05:35:12 AM »
I SAID... wait... We have a dog?

I ate him....get out!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2012, 03:46:11 AM »
I Knew it... I was bragging on the Philli., and my buddy says:"I lived in the Philippines twice." I asked how he liked it, and he said: "It was dirt cheap to live there but... They will cut your throat for a dollar, and eat your dog!"
 He killed my Unicorn.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2012, 02:12:58 AM »
"Cutting your throat for a dollar" is not true, a hundred dollars would be more realistic. Or some will cut your throat after "a long stare",  "Eat your dog is also not true to all" I have three dogs and never thought of eating one. Eeew!

and... we don't have high taxes like New Jersey, pollution and toxic waste dumps like New Jersey, low crime rates, and no fu*kn turnpikes like New Jersey!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:21:15 AM by Vivo »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()