Author Topic: whats this spare rubber seal thing under my seat for?  (Read 15086 times)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Re: whats this spare rubber seal thing under my seat for?
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2012, 10:15:38 AM »
10 this sept.. my boy is 14, 15 in sept too so i know about teens too. Im glad to say he is perfect, they both are really, sure they have their momemts but all in all i couldnt ask any more. I know i was a little sh** from about 12 till, well till now really since i still am when i want to be   :D

Parents make the child imo so i can conclude i was a halfway decent parent but i can confirm my mom was not after my dad pissed off when i was about 5, hence i became a sh** and caused sh** wherever i went, any chance i got. I wouldnt even like to write out some of the things i got up to before i met the wife.  :-[

I try to be a friend rather than a parent, but at times you do still need to be the daddy and explain why. I still got a letter i got my boy to sign when he was toilet training "I michael agree that this will be the last time i ask dad to wipe. I am old enough to do it myself now and do not need help, but if i do i will shout loud and let dad know.

Signed Michael." Keeping that for when he brings home his 1st big romance to meet me, or maybe for my speech at his wedding if he has one.

Lol. This forum is turning into f.b.

And now back to the scooters............. :D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:20:22 AM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2012, 01:30:46 AM »
Bro! I can't wait to begin invading places... I was thinking last night how several people from different parts of the world could have sooooo much in common. It boggles the mind. Imagine all of us in the same place raising hell in 15 different languages? There would be no battles. It would be instant surrender. Kinda like a big ass scooter transformer speaking in tongues.
I think if we sent Axy as the "diplomat" he could just tell them all to walk away. "Don't bother fighting... You will lose. Just walk"
Yeah... This forum rules, and the bottom feeders are the core.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2012, 02:45:36 AM »
was thinking last night how several people from different parts of the world could have sooooo much in common. It boggles the mind.

Simple! we worship only one God... ScootGod!!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2012, 05:35:05 AM »
All Hail Axy!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2012, 05:48:50 AM »

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2012, 10:58:25 AM »
Yeah imo there are only 2 types of folk in this world good hearted, open minded, selfless people and then we have the selfish, greedy, closed mined idiots. Doesnt matter where you look, its the same in ever country all over the world. I honestly believe its all down to hiw you are raised and what you are taught as a kid, i was lucky, i managed to change, get out of the sh**hole i was born and better myself in all ways, i could so easily have become a total loser or a complete tosser. My opinion on life is that you want to try make every generation of your family an improvement on the last, i came from a sh**hole, had a sh** upbringing but survived. My kids had a much better start in life, better schooling, better parents and live in a much better neighbourhood than i did, hopefully their kids, my grandkids will improve again.

And when i say improve i dont just mean financially, i mean in all of life and their attitude to lide in general, money means little to me anyway, it comes, it goes, means nothing in the long run, its just a distraction. I lived in S.Africa for a while with my wife, worked there for a bit, didnt have much spare cash left at the end of the month but i had me a '71 beetle custom, a big f*** off dog, a house and a patch of ground at the side where i used to grow "herbs". What more did i need? Almost wish i had stated there now  :-\

As for the Axy diplomat idea, that'll work out. If we send him in 1st he can wear them down with his debating skills till they give up and admit defeat, we wont even need to draw our Claymores, we can sit up on the hill on our scoots with a spliff watching Axy do his magic then go down and pick off any who refuse to comply. The world is ours for the taking  :D

I love the smell of napalm in the morning  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2012, 12:52:37 AM »
Simple! we worship only one God... ScootGod!!

...amen, my brother...itsa way of life!!....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2012, 01:40:26 AM »
Love you guys! The whole damn bunch!
'cept for - - - . He's just an ass!
                                             (Hint) its not AXY...    Nuther hint -s-

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2012, 01:48:10 AM »
...what'd i do???

???

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2012, 07:28:16 AM »
Love you guys! The whole damn bunch!
'cept for - - - . He's just an ass!
                                             (Hint) its not AXY...    Nuther hint -s-

Aw shucks, we all love you too Zombie  :-*

;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2012, 12:30:55 AM »
...what'd i do???

???
Slinger... You have more than 3 letters in your name, and "s" isn't the second one. Chill bubby!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2012, 01:51:37 AM »
...its the middle one...sorta....   

;D

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2012, 01:57:15 AM »
im safe.....i think.  personally i think i must be a annoying lil sh**e.
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2012, 02:01:22 AM »
...i'm just an asshole sometimes...lol...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()