Author Topic: helmet law  (Read 7452 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: helmet law
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 01:45:03 AM »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 01:47:06 AM »
Asians eat the damnedest things.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 01:53:03 AM »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 02:06:13 AM »
I've seen that, and 100year old eggs. I'll stick to hot dogs...Thanks
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »
Hotdogs? You don't know what they are made of!!! Try these.. pig's gut, chicken gut, chicken feet, chicken head, chicken head with neck, dried pig's blood! At least you know they came from chicken and pig. http://www.suplado.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/streets.jpg

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 02:26:00 AM »
NO WAY! I thought it was ground up Unicorn... Minus the horn of course.

sparko

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 03:10:22 AM »
Goddam, how do they keep the employees from barfing in the bucket while they're mixing up that crap???????? That looked like a horror film from my childhood. I will never be able to eat another dog again. Why didn't they show us that in junior high instead of all that american 'civics' or whatever that class was that I always fell asleep in? Oh, yeah, wear your helmet, I forgot what the thread was about. Or your head will look like that bowl of diarrhea before they squeezed it into the tube.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 03:15:53 AM »
If you die because you did not wear your helmet, you'll end up a hotdog ingredient as well.. less the bones of course!

or soylent green crackers...... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ggaQbC7zJpQ/Tz7QGejMvKI/AAAAAAAAAMY/Djyq8cWgmow/s1600/soylent5.jpg
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 03:26:48 AM by Vivo »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 05:26:12 AM »
This vid. has aa Warning after the reading part. I did bot watch, and I'm sure many of you may not want to either, so don't feel alone...
Up to the Clear Warning You really do want to see. I hope.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 05:33:01 AM »
Something wierd happened I lost the link and, such...

This video is so stupid. You showed a video of cows being beaten, fine, where is your proof that this was a McDonald's run farm? And the number stuff just proves you are a kook. BTW, I don't like McDonalds...I just hate stupid people like you more.

MichaelCosta84  5 days ago 

All this piece of sh*t cared about was if the guy lied about the source? No helmet vote.........
Now there is an idea... A helmet / no helmet system. It will work till I get my wish.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 05:37:44 AM »
I'm sure that's not a McDonalds run farm. Their burgers don't have beef! Their patties may have hotdog ingredients too,.. or people ingredients....

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 05:45:43 AM »
Minus the bones of course. Did you know taco bell meat comes out of plastic lined steel drums as a semi opaque paste? It congeals with heat looking like meat.
http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-what-really-hides-in-taco-bells-beef
For this they leave the bones!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 05:46:12 AM »
No helmet!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 05:55:55 AM »
Minus the bones of course. Did you know taco bell meat comes out of plastic lined steel drums as a semi opaque paste? It congeals with heat looking like meat.
http://gizmodo.com/5742413/this-is-what-really-hides-in-taco-bells-beef
For this they leave the bones!
Well, at least they don't beat cows here... what's in this meat filling? cardboard?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 06:01:09 AM »
Meat flavored cardboard... Thank You!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()