Author Topic: helmet law  (Read 7455 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: helmet law
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2012, 06:08:50 AM »
Recycled cardboard or from new trees?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 06:11:09 AM »
It's only 35% tree anyway. The rest is re-cycled tires, road dirt. Technically they can't be called trees. Trires maybe? not tree's
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 07:15:04 AM »
Ah, ok. Better stuff than Alpo and Pedigree?

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2012, 07:47:12 AM »
Every edible part of an animal should be used. Makes sense to me. That being said, I'll take a hot dog over McNuggets, or worse Taco bell, anyday.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 07:49:15 AM by Peters »
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 08:03:57 AM »
Every edible part of an animal should be used. Makes sense to me. That being said, I'll take a hot dog over McNuggets, or worse Taco bell, anyday.

So, you don't mind eating our Soup No. 5? It's made from bulls penis. Very popular in our country!  http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dzA3-Tgzxkc/TVk14cXlPFI/AAAAAAAAF6w/An7gxn0eCgw/s1600/P1190505a.JPG

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »
5 Cock Soup! :D

Hey, if I was raised eating it, no big deal. Would I try it? Depends on how much I had to drink.

It's different with a hot dog or sausage because everything is ground together. I might have trouble swallowing solid chunks of bull penis.
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2012, 09:22:17 AM »
This is easier to swallow... Sisig, made from pig snout, ear, face, and brain... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QsXeqolrQR0/TGAhnjFXcZI/AAAAAAAAANo/8d8eZjOBU40/s1600/IMG_4980.JPG

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2012, 11:25:19 PM »
I was Vegan for 12 years... I see the reasons again.
Hate this F'n thread.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2012, 07:51:13 AM »

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2012, 12:05:23 PM »
MMM ya know your talking.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2012, 01:15:16 AM »
And I'll bet lobsters grow on trees there. Maybe even fall in the pot, and cook while your at the beach having naked girls serve you umbrella drinks...

Why am I here, and not there?????

Fl. looks sucky now.

ailixhomes

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2012, 04:42:43 PM »
Yes, This is really very good post. I am agree that helmet is most important for us. Nowadays, So many people are not warning helmet and also very much accident going on. Whenever, you are going for ride then warn the helmet because your head, it is one of the most important parts of your body.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2012, 06:49:25 PM »
Yes, This is really very good post. I am agree that helmet is most important for us. Nowadays, So many people are not warning helmet and also very much accident going on. Whenever, you are going for ride then warn the helmet because your head, it is one of the most important parts of your body.

I love watching these young studs on their rice burners/pocket rockets with a full face helmet proped up on top of their coconut. It only takes that one mistake by someone, not even you to become a mess on the side of the road.

Helmets are more important then fuel in my opinion and right up there with brakes on the list of important stuff to have on a scoot.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

ScooterWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2012, 12:37:16 PM »
A helmet is more than an accessory, but a vital part of your safety when riding. Unless you are single (sans spouse girl or boyfriend), with no living family members, have no one or ones that you are responsible for -- spouse, children, etc ... than you are robbing them of you if you are killed due to a helmet related injury, or robbing somone else of their normal life by makeing them an accidental caretaker for you if you have life altering (paralyzed, bound to a wheelchair, traumatic brain injuries, or more) injury.

I know there's the joy of having the wind on you face and everything, and it's all romantic, but seriously, it's just bullsh**. Riding is a dangerous activity, even with a full face helmet, but the job of the rider is to constantly manage the factors that can lead to a crash, or to minimize their injuries as much as possible.

Regret sucks, especially in those moments of a crash when you wish you were more protected, or en the days, weeks, or years afterwards, when the face in the mirror is permanently deformed and is NOT the you you once knew.

The pavement is a harsh teacher.

-Wolf

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2012, 08:08:53 AM »
What about the Sikh's right to wear only a turban on his head and nothing else. It is forbidden to wear any kind of hat, cap, or helmet on a Sikh's head.  Will the law apply to them?

A Sikh police officer.... no cap...

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:11:08 AM by Vivo »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()