Author Topic: 10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam  (Read 11249 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam
« on: April 26, 2012, 11:31:01 PM »

#1 "Islam has always been part of America"

#2 "we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities"

#3 "These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings."

#4 "America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings."

#5 "So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed"

#6 "Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality"

#7 "As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith."

#8 "I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month."

#9 "That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear."

#10 "I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story."

Oh I forgot to add: Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.

The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.

It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tA5vIx6J

CHANGE 
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Re: 10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 11:44:09 PM »
 :D Dont even believe the date in that newspaper, its just the usual kind of semi-racist, anti-black, right-wing stuff they print every day here.Ignore it, its mis-quotes, quotes taken out of context, or made-up quotes to sensationalise a non-story and sell their rag of a paper.

Muslim, christian, buddist, mormon, catholic, athiest, jew, sikh, whatever, who cares? Some folk believe in aliens,some dont believe in evolution, some believe in god, some dont, doesnt really matter does it?

Anyway even if he was muslim,which hes not, whats he going to do? hes only the president, big business, the corporations and the banks run the country behind the scenes no matter who gets in.

Honestly tho,dont believe what this newspaper says, its tabloid garbage.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »
:D Dont even believe the date in that newspaper, its just the usual kind of semi-racist, anti-black, right-wing stuff they print every day here.Ignore it, its mis-quotes, quotes taken out of context, or made-up quotes to sensationalise a non-story and sell their rag of a paper.

Muslim, christian, buddist, mormon, catholic, athiest, jew, sikh, whatever, who cares? Some folk believe in aliens,some dont believe in evolution, some believe in god, some dont, doesnt really matter does it?

Anyway even if he was muslim,which hes not, whats he going to do? hes only the president, big business, the corporations and the banks run the country behind the scenes no matter who gets in.

Honestly tho,dont believe what this newspaper says, its tabloid garbage.

damn!!!! you beat me on the damn keyboard!!! was supposed to say the same thing!!! you said everything!!! now what can I say?!!   Lol!!!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 02:24:59 AM »
Ah!! end of thread, thank you very much!

sparko

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 05:04:50 AM »

#1 "Islam has always been part of America"

#2 "we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities"

#3 "These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings."

#4 "America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings."

#5 "So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed"

#6 "Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality"

#7 "As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their Muslim faith."

#8 "I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month."

#9 "That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear."

#10 "I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story."

Oh I forgot to add: Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.

The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament.

It will also see the minimum age of marriage lowered to 14 and the ridding of women's rights of getting education and employment

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1tA5vIx6J

CHANGE 

"We interrupt this important Forum with some late breaking news. Apparently a man from the 08087 zip code learned to read and found a highly quotable newspaper story, possibly off the Internet or from Fox News that states that American president Barack Obama has a funny sounding name and might actually be a closet muslim. It was later found out that this same man is planning to retire to a different country but wants to be sure that it is nice and warm there and that the health care there is up to his high standards before leaving his beloved America. It is assumed that this island paradise must be Muslim-free, as all island paradises of course are. Truly a great American. Back to the Forum." :P

ScooterWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
Thanks everyone for the approbate reply. Why this is even in this Scooter Forum is mildly annoying. As someone from New Jersey I'm embarrassed to see what 08087 - has posted. I'm across the river from Philly. 08087 seems to be from the Jersey Shore, and perhaps when he/she/it isn't watching Fox news it's time to catch up on Snookie and the rest.

Racism is racism, hate is hate.

-Wolf

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 02:08:42 PM »
this thread is worse than the turnpike.... damn! and I.... from the Philippines..... can relate to!?...... drat! drat! and double drat Mutley!!!!

Dolemite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 02:18:07 PM »
Did you just quote the DailyFail? That was your first mistake.

#keep politics out of our forum

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 11:13:08 PM »
I'll start with this from the Kymco forum itself:"General Discussion
Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board."

With that said it was also in the Huffington post, If the story is incorrect please show me. How the cut and paste makes this a racist statement is beyond me. It is highly unusual for anyone I know to have sex with a corpse, maybe not so for you.

I've said in the past that I can knock America as much as anywhere else, if you'd like to see me just say so and I'll start a thread on it.

As for island paradises all be non muslim countries you'd be wrong about that, there are many and on some if your a Christian you risk being kidnapped in large groups and being held hostage for long periods of time or until a hefty ransom is paid.

What context were these quotes taken out of? Anyone?

If I didn't reply to anyone I apologize, let me know and I'll try and answer you directly. And for the record you didn't see any of my thougt's on this in the OP I simply put out there a story that has been published for others to comment on, why you assume I back this to whatever degree shows me something about you. 
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 12:02:47 AM »
I wasnt sayin you were racist, i said the Daily Mail was racist, it is. I agree what you said tho, we should be able to post anything as a topic as long as its not plain racist, sexist, homophobic or offensive. If you dont like the topic or it isnt of interest to you then you can just ignore it.

I still dont see why the US media and many of the public want to paint Obama as a muslim?

Does it matter? Radical muslims are just as bad as radical christians? Im an atheist so do i only vote for atheist politicians? Makes no sense to me, i dont care what you believe privately about religion.

Btw, Fox etc and most tabloid papers will and do mis-quote and take things said oit of context every day to make a story from nothing, controversy sells.

ANY president for instance who visits a muslim country in his role as leader of the USA will praise the people, the country, their religion etc and generally talk nice about them, its greasing palms etc, all politics. Im sure they could dig up some Bush quotes in favour of Islam too if they wanted to make that the story, but hes not black and was a hardcore christian from Texas.

Like i said tho, i just dont understand why it matters even if the president was one day to be a muslim?
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 01:20:34 AM »
...i didnt even read it all...this is not the place...

..dont post to this thread, guys....

;)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:49:05 AM by wordslinger »
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 03:38:14 AM »
I wasnt sayin you were racist, i said the Daily Mail was racist, it is. I agree what you said tho, we should be able to post anything as a topic as long as its not plain racist, sexist, homophobic or offensive. If you dont like the topic or it isnt of interest to you then you can just ignore it.

Ok... So two lesbian fagot gay Jew bags walk into a Mic bar in Jersey. One says to her niger sex slave... Hey it smalls like Horse cock in here. Did you just fart?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »
Like that?
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 03:43:05 AM »
Did you just fart?

..ummm...no?.....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 03:45:10 AM »
You'all just gotta chill. f*** the hate.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()