Author Topic: 10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam  (Read 11264 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: 10 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 03:45:45 AM »
+1 z!
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 04:00:56 AM »
+ ALL, I hope!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 05:34:07 AM »
 :) ;) :D ;D 8)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 06:33:36 PM »
I wasnt sayin you were racist, i said the Daily Mail was racist, it is. I agree what you said tho, we should be able to post anything as a topic as long as its not plain racist, sexist, homophobic or offensive. If you dont like the topic or it isnt of interest to you then you can just ignore it.

I still dont see why the US media and many of the public want to paint Obama as a muslim?

Does it matter? Radical muslims are just as bad as radical christians? Im an atheist so do i only vote for atheist politicians? Makes no sense to me, i dont care what you believe privately about religion.

Btw, Fox etc and most tabloid papers will and do mis-quote and take things said oit of context every day to make a story from nothing, controversy sells.

ANY president for instance who visits a muslim country in his role as leader of the USA will praise the people, the country, their religion etc and generally talk nice about them, its greasing palms etc, all politics. Im sure they could dig up some Bush quotes in favour of Islam too if they wanted to make that the story, but hes not black and was a hardcore christian from Texas.

Like i said tho, i just dont understand why it matters even if the president was one day to be a muslim?

I'm on a forum or two that religious debate and debate of pretty much any kind is accepted and welcome. I see it's pretty much frouned upon here so I'll do what I can to refran from starting other threads based on this topic. I'm not looking to upset the apple cart as much as I am feeling out who sits where and on what fence.

What I do enjoy about this forum is that you have members from around the world not just the US and I get better views on topics of question.

The only reason I see the muslim thing being an issue for the US is that muslims are now pushing to have their religious law accepted in US courts, and yes that I have a problem with. As for Bush, well you all don't know me well/long enough to know what I think of that moron. he's not relly a moron, but it's an insult to the man. He and his father took giant steps into destroying the US as I once knew it. Bush senior started using term like "New world order" and "One world government" Bush II started the "Patriot act", a direct breach of the US constitution which Obama has extended, so I feel the same for Obama as I do Bush. Ones religion in this matter has nothing to do with how I fell about them. 
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 06:35:25 PM »
...i didnt even read it all...this is not the place...

..dont post to this thread, guys....

;)

Funny, I bet your for free speach when it's something you agree with. Why not let the members figure out for themselves what they want to do?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 06:43:21 PM »
Ok... So two lesbian fagot gay Jew bags walk into a Mic bar in Jersey. One says to her niger sex slave... Hey it smalls like Horse cock in here. Did you just fart?

And? All countries of power held the defeated as slaves, in Africa they sold their defeated members off to other countries, there are Mic bars in Jersey still, so what? A Mic bar is a Mic bar. I don't get offended by nationality stereo type things. Homosexuals can do what they want but don't do it with me, don't ask for my help with paying for your medications because you practiced unsafe sex and now you have aids/hiv (that goes for heterosexuals too or IV drug users).

Some might call me an arogant self centered American of the worst kind, they might be right. It's their opinion just as I have mine. That to me is all what debate is about.

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 07:32:13 PM »
It's not likely that one more request will make a difference but , dude , PLEASE give it a rest .

BigOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 09:53:53 PM »
It is a scooter forum. Go grind the axe elsewhere. I want to hear about how someone fixed there rattle so I can fix mine.  I can get politics anywhere.  I want my scooter commentary and mutual interest fed in this forum. 

I wish I could ride more and drive less!
2009 Xciting 500i White!
2007 Xciting 250 Orange!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 03:21:57 AM »
Ok. So two Rednecks walk into a scooter shop...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2012, 12:55:50 AM »

..i resemble that remark...

...free speech is cool, that's why i said what i did....

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2012, 02:26:27 AM »

..i resemble that remark...

...free speech is cool, that's why i said what i did....
Then the Fag said... There's poo on his tires.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2012, 02:28:49 AM »
..okay, you're cross-joking now...f***!!...lol...piss, sh** cum...

...freedom of speech and all...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2012, 02:33:00 AM »
Cross joking is an art. I'm still practicing... Eventually a bomb diggity dog of a joke will assemble.
Axy will be in it for sure.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2012, 02:33:52 AM »
..jpress was here a while ago...

..he didnt say anything......

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2012, 03:39:08 AM »
Yawwwwwwwnnn!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()