Author Topic: Not looking to start a riot  (Read 30504 times)

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
Re: Not looking to start a riot
« Reply #150 on: May 30, 2012, 01:10:19 PM »
Who dictates what is right and what is wrong behavior? Huh? There are some parts of the world where rape is not immoral! did you know that? Rape is a requisite for marriage! See? for you rape is immoral... for them it's not. And they have no law that rape is unlawful.   Pedophilia? Yes! immoral to me but in other countries, children marry older men. That is their culture! Immoral? The law states that 18 years old is the adult age. An 18 year old work, buy and alcoholic drinks, etc.!!!  Yes? Right?    Hey man, this is an American Law! Wake up.!!! I am not an American and I don't give a sh**!  Just open minded.....  Btw, the length of skirt example was just an example in a Philosophical perspective....

The word morals can be a matter of interpretation, but if you look at its exact definition it applies perfectly to law.

Sir, can you give me the EXACT.... I mean.... EXACT....  definition of the word Morals?????   I'm excited to know!!!! because not even the greatest Philosophers can give the exact definition  of morals....

I seem to have struck a nerve. Good. Here is your definition, sir:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/moral

Your interpretation is clearly different. Though you are right that depending on what country you live in, morals are different based upon culture. However, in modern societies you will go to jail if you try to gain a wife via rape, or do something indecent and/or corrupt with a child.

So while philosophers can sit in front of a fire, and smoke from their pipes pondering what life is - and apparently what morals are? - I choose to dictate morals based on the modern society that I live in. You clearly "don't give a sh**!" because you aren't American, which is fine by me. But if you really "don't give a sh**!", then why get so upset?

I'll take this conversation back to its original intent because things have gone from the allowance of legal marriage to the definition of morals: I believe that gay marriage should be allowed by law, and viewed legally as marriage defined by law between a man and woman. The End.  :D

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 30, 2012, 01:29:21 PM »
I was expecting an EXACT definition Sir and not a definition from another AMERICAN PUBLISHER, Webster.  Is this the exact definition? because it was written by an American Mr. Webster?  I guess there's none....  because, I say again,  It's philosophical...    Anyway,  I'm not upset, just hyper  ;D peace brother! just love to argue at this time of the night!  Happy scootering!!!  - Vivo

baddi

• Top speed: 38 km/h and fuel economy: 50 km/l
    • View Profile
    • My project fuel injection gallery
« Reply #152 on: May 30, 2012, 01:36:18 PM »
I still dont quite get, why anyone would want to get married in a religion, which sais that you should be killed with stones.
First Kymco agility 50 (2008) 11.000+ km (dead)
Second kymco agility 50 (2010) 20.000+ km. Project Fuel Injection. Stolen.
Kymco K-pipe 125 (2014) 7400 km.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2012, 01:43:51 PM »
I still dont quite get, why anyone would want to get married in a religion, which sais that you should be killed with stones.

It is best that we all see things from different perspectives, different points of view, so that we can answer the question WHY? Then, and only then, we can understand.... 

Why do birds like to eat worms? eeeew! yuuck!!!     Think like a bird first, then you will know why....

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2012, 01:50:51 PM »
And another thing, I don't lke to be touched.

And I don't like anybody touching any of my stuff.

So if any of you homos touch me, or any of my stuff, I'll kill ya.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

baddi

• Top speed: 38 km/h and fuel economy: 50 km/l
    • View Profile
    • My project fuel injection gallery
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2012, 01:54:35 PM »
Their call. ;)
First Kymco agility 50 (2008) 11.000+ km (dead)
Second kymco agility 50 (2010) 20.000+ km. Project Fuel Injection. Stolen.
Kymco K-pipe 125 (2014) 7400 km.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2012, 01:58:13 PM »

Same here!!! ;)

We can argue, debate all we want..but noooooooooo touching!!!!!!!   Lol!!!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2012, 09:31:04 PM »

Perfectly timed!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2012, 09:36:30 PM »
Hey 008! We need a new topic! This one is wore out...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2012, 10:30:38 PM »
Hey 008! We need a new topic! This one is wore out...

Just back from a few days away and see that the topic has blown up, I was going to reply (I may still) but it seems things have been asked and answered well enough to get to know you all better.

Let me think of a new topic.... Look for Fukashima!
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2012, 01:07:28 AM »
That one sucks... It's not philosophical. We all feel for them, and hope it works out. My money is already there.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2012, 01:19:06 AM »
That one sucks... It's not philosophical. We all feel for them, and hope it works out. My money is already there.
Well want do you want for nothin', Rubber Biscut?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2012, 01:39:25 AM »
There you go... Free Condoms in schools! When my 12 year old daughter came home to tell me the school was giving condoms I Almost wound up in jail. You ever seen 1,000 condoms covering a school parking lot?

Not their business.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2012, 01:45:36 AM »
Condoms! Our government is passing a bill about family planning which includes among others, giving out free condoms, and the Catholic Church is against this because to them the government is encouraging pre-marital sex by giving free condoms.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2012, 01:49:26 AM »
No free condoms!!!!

Why should I pay for someone else's recreational activity. They should have to pay for my scoot gas and hell my boat gas too!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()