Author Topic: Not looking to start a riot  (Read 30510 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Not looking to start a riot
« Reply #180 on: May 31, 2012, 08:55:46 PM »
Education is exactly the point and key to all this. however we all know that education starts and stops in the home. School should be a support or backup. I'll be the one teach my daughter what is right and wrong and how to best protect herself against std's and becoming a mother.

Me boating also prevents women from getting prego, I can't screw and drive my boat at the same time, I want free gas, hell a fre boat too.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2012, 09:27:26 PM »
Education is exactly the point and key to all this. however we all know that education starts and stops in the home. School should be a support or backup. I'll be the one teach my daughter what is right and wrong and how to best protect herself against std's and becoming a mother.

Me boating also prevents women from getting prego, I can't screw and drive my boat at the same time, I want free gas, hell a fre boat too.

Thats the problem tho, you may be responsible as a parent but others are not. Normally thats who it affects. Besides, if it bothers anyone so much for whatever reason they can ask their child is excluded from sex education classes here.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 09:35:10 PM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2012, 09:28:11 PM »
And no, your not getting any free gas.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2012, 10:57:56 PM »
And no, your not getting any free gas.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK I'll make do with the boat! ;D
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 01, 2012, 12:13:10 AM »
I'm a lesbian.

I read this last night, but was too tired to type, "Ewww!"   :D

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 01, 2012, 02:09:40 AM »
The way I dealt with it was rather modern. I went to the Guidance counselors office with a 50,000 volt stun gun on my waist. I asked where they had the right to distribute condoms to kids, asked to see the condoms, and walked out side to distribute them. All over the faculty parking lot.
The rest of the chat was with police.
As far as peers I was known as the guy that would hit you if your kid F'ed up. It changed alot of problems in our neighborhood. Parents took more interest in what their kids were up to, and kids made a huge circle staying away from my house/daughter.
I have found you cannot hit kids to teach them. But if you hit their parent it sure gets their attention. We had a NO DATING till 16 rule. At 16 she was allowed to CARRY condoms. Not at 13, and NOT with out asking ME!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 01, 2012, 02:11:55 AM »
I read this last night, but was too tired to type, "Ewww!"   :D

Really!~ It's not icky at all.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 01, 2012, 02:19:34 AM »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 01, 2012, 02:38:40 AM »
A little bit of sage!
I thought having a deaf/mute girl friend would be heaven. I wouldn't have to listen to all the Bla Bla Bla. Well at first it was fine. Till the Pen/paper came into play. It's much easier to listen/nod/fart.

hippiebrian

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 01, 2012, 02:39:32 AM »
How did this devolve into a discussion on condoms?  Wake up, people, teenagers have been having sex since before we left the trees!  They will continue to have sex.  Condom distribution not only will help prevent the spread of disease, but will give a lot of girls the chance to go to college and become their own women instead of raising kids while they are kids because they did the same thing we all did but happened to get unlucky.  It only makes good sense.

Preching abstinence does not work...just ask Sarah Palin!

For those who believe teaching abstinence works, think back to high school.  I know my, and most, parents taught not only abstinence from sex, but abstinence from weed, booze, other drugs, drag racing, driving fast, etc.; etc., and most of us, if not all, did just these things.  Teenagers are like that.  They will tend to do exactly the opposite of what they're told...which begs the question, should we tell them their goal is to be jobless and homeless and not doctors or lawers?  Might just work...lol.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 01, 2012, 02:45:40 AM »
This may work for those that still have young kids. If it's not too late.
I told my daughter one rule. Before doing anything... assume Daddy will find out, and just ask yourself one question before doing... Will Daddy be PROUD!
She still loves me, and is raising her kids with the same one rule.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 01, 2012, 02:50:06 AM »
How did this devolve into a discussion on condoms?  

The topic was wearing out and condoms stepped in....

Yes, I remember teenage years! It was more fun then... You need to hide to have sex!

hippiebrian

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 01, 2012, 03:02:20 AM »
This may work for those that still have young kids. If it's not too late.
I told my daughter one rule. Before doing anything... assume Daddy will find out, and just ask yourself one question before doing... Will Daddy be PROUD!
She still loves me, and is raising her kids with the same one rule.

And she never did one thing you told her not to?  Maybe, as far as you know...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 01, 2012, 03:26:02 AM »
Before doing anything... assume Daddy will find out, and just ask yourself one question before doing... Will Daddy be PROUD!

I think this statement is not meant to ban the child in doing the "not approved stuff" but on whether the child will give thought on what a parent wants or doesn't want in everything he/she does.

I for one stopped doing a bad thing before for the mere fact that my parents never stopped loving me.

Loving, caring and guiding your children gives them strength. And when they're strong, they will do what is right. Not because, Daddy or Mommy approves or not.

hippiebrian

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 01, 2012, 03:31:14 AM »
I had also stopped myself, a few times, in jr. high and high school when thinking about what my parents told me.  More ofter than not, however, I did not, and neither did most of us in the 70's.  I really doubt things have changed much, and kids will do what they do, including having sex.  Condon distribution will halp some survive the mistakes we've all made. 

Really, if your daughter makes a mistake and does bow to pressure and have sex, wouldn't you want a concom to be available?

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()