Author Topic: Not looking to start a riot  (Read 30523 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Not looking to start a riot
« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2012, 08:18:06 PM »
Started new topic on Global warming, this will be fun. (watching you guys explain it that is)
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 03, 2012, 08:41:17 PM »
Easy... People suck!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2012, 08:49:09 PM »
Started new topic on Global warming, this will be fun. (watching you guys explain it that is)

You already made your mind up on that issue i think, i'll watch that topic from the sidelines.

All the facts are there if you want to look at them, i dont have time to look up data etc to quote, it is all there tho.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 03, 2012, 09:07:22 PM »
Ah come on, the topic info just fell into my lap from a few thousand years ago, surely you have some idea of what caused the global warming, climate change back then.

I look to you all for guidance as I can't think for the life of me what would have caused it.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 03, 2012, 09:36:41 PM »
A giant friggin' rock from the sky! The Earth then fell into an Ice Age from the soot in the atmosphere. We are on the stabilization side of that last Ice Age. Unfortunately we have run ramp-id for too long, and the next swing is all on us.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 03, 2012, 10:56:40 PM »
A giant friggin' rock from the sky! The Earth then fell into an Ice Age from the soot in the atmosphere. We are on the stabilization side of that last Ice Age. Unfortunately we have run ramp-id for too long, and the next swing is all on us.

I thought that was how we got Dino burgers! I doubt Dino's were roaming the earth 4-5,000 years ago. The Egyptians would have crapped their pants!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 04, 2012, 01:31:18 AM »
...it was a normal temp here today...

..go figure...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 04, 2012, 04:38:47 AM »
I thought that was how we got Dino burgers! I doubt Dino's were roaming the earth 4-5,000 years ago. The Egyptians would have crapped their pants!

I don't know... I wasn't there that day. I was busy modding my wheel.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 04, 2012, 05:28:14 AM »

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 05, 2012, 01:17:07 AM »
...back on topic...

..looks like their wedding night to me!!!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 05, 2012, 01:56:32 AM »
Getting warmer...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 05, 2012, 01:58:38 AM »
...its global...or should be, i reckon...

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 07, 2012, 06:18:20 PM »
In two days there will be a Gay Pride festival in 2nd largest Croatian city. (Split)
In the capital it has been going on for ten years now.

http://www.facebook.com/lgbt.pride.split
http://www.facebook.com/events/362951597082945/

Last year, in Split a big group of hooligans pretending to be "footbal fans" has attacted gay people in the streets.
The police arrested more than 300 of them.
This particular city and area around it is a strange mixture of people from surrounding hills (typically considered to be right-wing, religious, backward, not too educated, stubborn) and great people from the city itself, with a tradition of Mediterranean openness, hospitality and intelligence. Roman emperor Diocletian lived there when he retired, for example...

This is a big political issue because we had elections half a year ago and lefties are in power now, so many ministers will join the Pride this year, including the minister of interior affairs.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 07, 2012, 06:39:49 PM »
A fresh fruit fancier from Split
Couldn't tolerate Hillbilly sh**
She grabbed one by the neck
So his face she could wreck
As she busted his mouth with her tit
Albuquerque, New Mexico

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 07, 2012, 07:22:06 PM »
This particular city and area around it is a strange mixture of people from surrounding hills (typically considered to be right-wing, religious, backward, not too educated, stubborn) and great people from the city itself, with a tradition of Mediterranean openness, hospitality and intelligence. Roman emperor Diocletian lived there when he retired, for example...

This is a big political issue because we had elections half a year ago and lefties are in power now, so many ministers will join the Pride this year, including the minister of interior affairs.

I love how you use a broad stroke when describing those from the hills as "typically considered to be right-wing, religious, backward, not too educated, stubborn" Is it only those that disagree with you that get labeled this way or is everyone from the hills this way, and how did you verify this? Sounds pretty closed minded to me that one would not consider their views as sincere to them.

And as for the "minister of interior affairs, is that the same as being in the closet? LOL!!!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()