Author Topic: Not looking to start a riot  (Read 29652 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Not looking to start a riot
« on: May 13, 2012, 12:49:33 AM »
Should homosexuals be allowed to Marry in the traditional sense, have leagl union of some sort or no option like that at all?

It's a big time debate here in the States these days, how about where you are?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
Re: Not looking to start a riot
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 01:23:02 AM »
i think people should be free to do what they want. each to there own is what i say. my fiance's friend is gay and he had a Civil Ceremony, they are a very happy couple. i think most of the problems are caused by christianity saying being gay is wrong, sex before marriage is wrong (even though if you go read the bible, god fu*ked mary behind josephs back and i dont think mary was married to god) also im Wiccan so im frowernd upon. but going back to the original question i think Gay people should be able to get married, i cant see nothing wrong with it.
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

gregspeople250

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 02:41:44 AM »
Freedom for all who do no harm.
Honda Elite 80 - SOLD
Yamaha Vino 125 - SOLD
Kymco People 250 - SOLD
Kymco Like 200i - SOLD
Vespa 250 GTS - SOLD
Piaggio BV350 - FUN! - SOLD
Buddy 170i - FUN! - SOLD
Honda Silverwing - SOLD
Yamaha TMAX - OUTSTANDING! - SOLD
Honda SH150 - SOLD
Yamaha SMAX - SOLD
Kymco AK550

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 09:36:01 AM »

I say - yes.

In my country, it is not possible to get married to a member of the same sex or to adopt children. It is possible to get alimony or inherit from your non registered same sex partner.

This is a big topic during elections every four years.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

blitzjb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 10:34:03 AM »
Let them get married and suffer like everybody else.  To each his/her own.  The divorce rate in the US is over 50%. Perhaps all marriage should be banned?
2012 Kymco Super 8 150

bleys

• Ride what you like, not what other's like.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 01:23:02 PM »
I agree with gregspeople250.  Well said and to the point...nothing more needs to be added.
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2009 Xciting 250Ri - gone :(
2014 Honda CTX700N

bilyum

• Super 8 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 03:48:38 PM »
Who gives a rat's ass? It sure shouldn't be a national headline and in every news report.
We have bigger fish to fry!
Later
bilyum

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »
Who gives a rat's ass? It sure shouldn't be a national headline and in every news report.
We have bigger fish to fry!

true, there are far bigger things going on in the world. but that shouldnt deter from the fact that for some reason gay/lesbian marriage is frowend upon or even outlawed. goverment and laws shouldnt be from what i can see "discriminating" against same sex couples.. a couples a couple whether it be Male-male/female-female there still a couple and have the same relashionship ethics as any normal couple would.
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 07:13:45 PM »
Starting to learn more about the members here, another forum I'm on the responses are much more against homosexual marriges.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 08:43:30 PM »
Maybe all Kymcos are drive by fags!  ??? ::) ;D ;D ;)
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 09:12:31 PM »
Maybe all Kymcos are drive by fags!  ??? ::) ;D ;D ;)

Can't be, I'm heterosexual, not homosexual, (fag or gay), I can't speak for the rest of you though! LOL!

The other forum is a car forum, made up mostly of American's, and mostly older then 40 so that may have something to do with the results.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 10:21:46 PM »
Wow! Oddly enough I say no to marriage. Living together is fine but Marriage is a Biblical thing, and no state has a right to force the church in any direction. It is just a pre-amble to eliminating right to worship.
If the Govt said all people born had to have GPS installed it would be war on Govt. So they give us free cell phones. See the point?
I have NOTHING against gay peop.'s. I have Everything against govt interference, and "sneeking" up into issues that have NO concern to them. 
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

CROSSBOLT

• West Tennessee, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 10:27:15 PM »
I know what I must do and not do generally according to Scripture. I do not care about nor will interfere with what anyone else does. Just so government does not make me PAY for what is deemed aberrant behavior. What gays do is what THEY have to answer on reckoning day......

What YOU do with your wife or girlfriend has no bearing on whether I ride scoots with you. Only how well or poorly you ride.

Karl
Karl

Three motorcycles 1960-1977 (restored a 1955 BSA)
Agility 50
Yager 200i
Downtown 300i
Navy tech, Ships Engineer, pilot and aircraft mechanic

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 10:33:47 PM »
My belief is there is no "reckoning day". Either way Govt. has NO say in the issue. If you allow Govt. into this issue it is over. Big brother has won.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2012, 11:52:21 PM »
View Poll Results: where do you stand on gay/lesbians getting married :

yes, they should have the same rights as anyone else    5 /20.83%

no, marriage should be a man and woman only    12 /50.00%

not a federal issue...each state should decide for themselves    2 /8.33%

all governments..(state and federal) should stay out of it..its none of their business anyway    3/ 12.50%

i dont care..    2 /8.33%

This is the results so far in the auto forum.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()