Author Topic: Service Manual for X500Ri  (Read 1094 times)

Syl

• View Profile
Service Manual for X500Ri
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:27:54 AM »
The other day I asked at the dealership if a "Service Manual" is out yet for the X500. I really didn't wish to buy one being I downloaded the one for the 300i & hope to do the same. Anyway, was told that eventually manuals are going to be basically downloadable instead of over the counter or order purchase. Looked over the inter-net for that ability but didn't come up with a site for that yet. Anyone know any differently?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Service Manual for X500Ri
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 05:20:23 AM »
http://www.epfguzzi.com/kymcobiz/service/Xciting500.pdf
Here's an old parts list. It may help someone
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Paulklee150

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 05:31:33 PM »

Keltyk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 10:15:43 AM »
@ Syl.... if you are still looking for one...PM Me as I still have an electronic copy which I use for my 2010 XC500.
Loving my XC500.

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 06:20:05 PM »
Keltyk, Thanks for your response to my post on the manual. I started to get concerned when the only thing I found available for the 2012 Xciting 500Ri was a Japanese version! Well, needless to say, I speak English and the unit was made in China and I am getting tired of all these different languages one has to get used to..Spanish, Japanese, Chinese...LOL. So, you mention electronic addition of this manual...is that a PDF file or??? Yes I would be interested but the next question would be is there any difference in than and now....on this particular model? Again, thank you.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()