Author Topic: ..it's blowing UP!!..  (Read 9526 times)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Re: ..it's blowing UP!!..
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 01:54:27 AM »
This thread started off as a celebration of this forum and now has decended into lunacy  :(

The day this forum becomes this......

1- Every sentence will have to be started with a capital letter and end with either a single dot, ?, ! or a smiley, no multiple dots will be accepted here.

2-Jokes and/or humourous remarks of ANY kind will not be tollerated anywhere on this forum. We are very SERIOUS about this

3-All posts, replies and thoughts must be composed in perfect Queens English at all times.A helpful way to practice this is to repeat over the sentence "How now, brown cow" (pronouced "Huuuw nuuuw bruuuwn cuuuw". If you have bother with this tough. And Blue, your banned.

4- All topic subjects must be 100% precise and accurate to the subject matter, ie "..it's blowing UP!!.." is stricktly forbidden, unless the thread relates to an engine actually blowing up (other items that blow up may be submitted to the moderation committee for consideration).

5- The afore mentioned Moderation Committee shall consist of 08087, Baddi and Darth Axy  :P

.......................................................then im outta here  :(

Its a chuffing scooter forum FFS. I dont come on here to be all serious and proper,i come on to help people as in the past when i was a total noob and knew nothing people helped me out. Kinda continuing that line and keeping this forum awake. If everyone only talked scooters and serious sh!t all the time it would be one hell of a boring place to visit  >:(
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 01:56:47 AM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2012, 01:56:40 AM »
This thread started off as a celebrtion of this forum and now has decended into lunacy  :(

The day this forum becomes this......

1- Every sentence will have to be started with a capital letter and end with either a single dot, ?, ! or a smiley, no multiple dots will be accepted here.

2-Jokes and/or humourous remarks of ANY kind will not be tollerated anywhere on this forum. We are very SERIOUS about this

3-All posts, replies and thoughts must be composed in perfect Queens English at all times.A helpful way to practice this is to repeat over the sentence "How now, brown cow" (pronouced "Huuuw nuuuw bruuuwn cuuuw". If you have bther with this tough.And Blue, your banned.

4- All topic subjects must be 100% precise and accurate to the subject matter, ie "..it's blowing UP!!.." is stricktly forbidden, unless the thread relates to an engine actually blowing up (other items that blow up may be submitted to the moderation committee for consideration).

5- The afore mentioned Moderation Committee shall consist of 08087, Baddi and Darth Axy  :P

.......................................................then im outta here  :(

Its a chuffing scooter forum FFS. I dont come on here to be all serious and proper,i come on to help people as in the past when i was a total noob and knew nothing people helped me out. Kinda continuing that line and keeping this forum awake. If everyone only talked scooters and serious sh!t all the time it would be one hell of a boring place to visit  >:(
[/b]

..i nominate streidos post for POST OF TH' FUKIN MONTH!!...

..dot-dot-dot
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2012, 01:59:28 AM »
(other items that blow up may be submitted to the moderation committee for consideration).

..ummm..what about Dolly....

???

..she's my...special friend......

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 02:01:55 AM »
Mi two PERIOD! (can we do a period if it's spulled write PERIOD) Question murk Period
Glad I didn't have to spell apstouphiey PERIOD
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2012, 02:02:37 AM »
(other items that blow up may be submitted to the moderation committee for consideration).

..ummm..what about Dolly....

???

..she's my...special friend......

Not kind of blowing things up you fool  :-X
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2012, 02:06:06 AM »
Maybe we really need interventions from a moderator?
You two need to smoke something

This was just a question intended to mr. baddi. And besides, I hate smokin'....

Anyway, you guys are right! That's why I love this forum. If some people think that reading chit-chat in this forum is just a waste of their time, then, they can just stop reading if they sense nothings worth reading anymore.  For me, there no such thing as non-sense or useless or crap reading material. Everything we read is information and it adds to our library of knowledge regardless of what good or sh** it is. We just have to use them if and when the appropriate time comes. I read the bible, novels, childrens books and mad magazines because for me they are equally worth reading.  If nobody hijacks a thread, then, nobody would know for a million years what it's like to hijack a thread, and I for one will never know that they do things differently in Denmark! Now that's new information! Information that I got because somebody at some point diverted a question about variators in another thread! Got my point dudes?

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2012, 02:09:58 AM »
...awwww...fuking censors...

Much larger and sturdier than competing inflatable erotic mammals... the life of every party and event... designed by the erotic sheep experts... made of high-quality materials... professionally designed... designed for years of use...

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:12:12 AM by wordslinger »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2012, 02:11:01 AM »
What was that? I was looking at the blow up sheep! MMmmmmm She's cute~ At least I'm on topic!

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2012, 02:16:38 AM »

Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2012, 02:41:36 AM »
That's why I love this forum. If some people think that reading chit-chat in this forum is just a waste of their time, then, they can just stop reading if they sense nothings worth reading anymore.

+1

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2012, 02:48:54 AM »
.....i like numbers....

8)

..may is kickin ass!!!..still 6 more days!!

"http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?action=stats"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:50:47 AM by wordslinger »

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2012, 03:05:37 AM »
dolly....

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2012, 03:07:08 AM »
Hey, man, oh leave me alone, you know
Hey, man, oh Henry get off the phone
Hey, man, I gotta straghten my face
This mellow thighed chick just put my spine out of place

Hey, man, my school day's insane
Hey, man, my work's down the drain
Hey, man, well she's a total blam-blam
She said she had to squeeze it.. and then she..

Don't lean on me man
I'm back from suffragette city
Don't lean on me man
Cause you ain't got time to check it
You know my suffragette city
It's outta sight, she's all right

Aaaaawww, wham bam, thank you ma'am...
SUFFRAGETTE!!
Albuquerque, New Mexico

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2012, 03:35:26 AM »
..bowie..

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()