Author Topic: 2008 kymco agility 50 Hard time running  (Read 4144 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: 2008 kymco agility 50 Hard time running
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
..yeah, thats flouride...

..why we still gots teeth...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 10:23:03 PM »
I guess it's all good. Every engine is going to be different due mostly to mechanical tolerances. They are all going to need different set ups.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

scooterman11

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 06:29:10 PM »
Hey Guys
so i found out that when i had my original main drilled out, some clown obviously didnt know what he was doing and started drilling my pilot only to realize ohh i shouldnt have touched it there for leaving a burr in my jet pretty much ruining it, there for I highly Do not Recommend Lifecycle in kalamazoo MI for service

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »
So you all fixed up and running good again now?
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 06:49:54 PM »
I've realized most scooter shops in MI know less than me on average about the extremely common 139qmb engine... and I'm no expert
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 07:37:11 PM »
Hey Guys
so i found out that when i had my original main drilled out, some clown obviously didnt know what he was doing and started drilling my pilot only to realize ohh i shouldnt have touched it there for leaving a burr in my jet pretty much ruining it, there for I highly Do not Recommend Lifecycle in kalamazoo MI for service
lol whats with theam michigan dealers cant they do anything..........

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2012, 01:26:19 AM »
Very few scooter mechanics around period. Most are drop out wanna bee motorcycle mechanics. I do stop by a shop in Tallihasse to say hi once in a blue moon, and the kid that works there just won't shut up about how great he is at fixing scoots. I asked if they had any BBk's in stock, and he asked what were they. When I explained he stated "There are none for Kymco... Only the Chineese bikes have bore kits because they wear out so fast."
This kid works on Kymco as a factory approved warranty repair tech. I wouldn't let him put a wheel on my skateboard.
I don't want to slam them so if you are Local, and want to get your scooter fixed don't go to any shop that has "All About Scooters" in their name.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 11:42:31 PM »
I've yet to find a decent MI dealer/servicer of scoots, especially Kymco. Every time I've dealt with one I've left the place with a real sense of gratitude for the times I've broken crap on my scooter, because if they were the ones breaking stuff I would probably just be minus one scooter.
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()