Author Topic: Show us your mancave and any projects your working on.  (Read 2771 times)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Show us your mancave and any projects your working on.
« on: May 27, 2012, 08:06:18 PM »
Be interesting to see whats going on behind the doors of your mancave?

Any projects going on?

Why not post a few pics uo and let us all see what your up to when not out playing on your Kymco  :)

Here's mine to kick it off, it may be small but i get by.

I also got another lock-up i use for storage, but you dont wanna see in there, trust me  :o

Got my Agility 50 thats for daily commuting and general playing about on. Always tinkering with it, "Just another 2-3mph" scenario  :D

Also got a 1999 Vespa T5 classic im rebuilding and converting to an earlier look Vespa from the early 70's. Just waiting for paint once i get the cash then i can build it back up.

And finally my ongoing long term project, been 4-5yrs now, my 1971 VW Beetle. Totally stripped it down to the chassis tunnel, replaced almost every panel for new. Still got about 10-15% of the metal work to finish then i can start to prep it all for paint. No idea when it'll be finished, keep getting sidetracked with scooters lately  ::)

So whats happening elsewhere? Who's working on what? Any special or unusual project going?

(sorry for the huge pics  :D but i dont know how to do the small link thing, never shows up right  ??? )
Chaos is my co-pilot.

blue

• View Profile
Re: Show us your mancave and any projects your working on.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »
looks like your man cave is in a storage unit.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 08:25:45 PM »
looks like your man cave is in a storage unit.

Yeah but we call them Lock-Ups, similair thing tho to your storage units over there only i own this, i dont rent it. It came with my house when i bought it. They sit right outside my back fence so i can literally still talk to the wife from it when im working there, unfortunately  :D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 04:40:28 AM »
Cool projects. I'll try to remember to take a few picts
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 08:01:34 AM »
Cool projects. I'll try to remember to take a few picts

Sounds interesting?  :)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 12:36:40 PM »
Yeah but we call them Lock-Ups, similair thing tho to your storage units over there only i own this, i dont rent it. It came with my house when i bought it. They sit right outside my back fence so i can literally still talk to the wife from it when im working there, unfortunately  :D

no no cant brake the mancave  rules now no talking to the wife while in the mancave.........lol
thats are time to get away from the wife.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 12:53:01 PM »
I got a real loud stereo in there, cant hear her shouting me, even when i can  ;)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »
ok I can deal with that............ ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 11:25:24 PM »
Rained here today so I'll get some picts tomorrow. I wanted to keep the thread on top too.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 08:16:03 AM »
Rained here today so I'll get some picts tomorrow. I wanted to keep the thread on top too.

Im hoping someone is building a Hover-bike or some insane invention in their garage. I love people who just fabricate and built weird and wonderful objects/machines.

I remember my son and i built a "ski-bike" a few yrs ago, mountain bike with skis instead of wheels. Went good downhill in the snow but was a nitemare pulling it back uphill. Eventually we turned it into 2x "ski-scooters" using 2x micro-scooters. Fitted a ski to each with shick mounts between for suspension, worked pretty well and easy to haul back uphill too. Still got em in the garage, somewhere  :-\
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 11:08:29 PM »
Hopefully the Picts. came out. The jeep is a total front end rebuild, the boat is one of mine, and the scoots are both running for the first time together. No Robots this week

FUK Now my Picts aren't showing................. I'll get it.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 03:45:18 AM »
Hopefully the Picts. came out. The jeep is a total front end rebuild, the boat is one of mine, and the scoots are both running for the first time together. No Robots this week

FUK Now my Picts aren't showing................. I'll get it.

I use my smartphone to take pics and upload to my mobile photobucket application immediately. With the PC, I login to my photobucket account, choose pics, then copy URL to post to the thread

I have 2 projects. Will post pics and details later...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 04:33:13 AM »
I got one out of the camera...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 05:35:10 AM »
Great scoot Bro! Nice boat too!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 05:51:11 AM »
The ZX has a newly rebuilt (by me) '09 Agility fork set, and the Agility's Dual piston caliper. I have ceramic Malossi pads, and they do work.
The green one is getting the ZX's 12" front end, and it's own dual piston set. Eventually the Green one will be the water cooled 115cc 2t extra case I have. That's the one getting the Burial pipe... For now it gets 55 but does just fine at 50 w/ a GY6. It still gets about 100 miles to a tank. And yes w/ the OEM air box.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()