Author Topic: Disclaimer added to my posts/threads  (Read 1211 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Disclaimer added to my posts/threads
« on: May 31, 2012, 01:17:28 AM »
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner’s acting ability.
© 2012 the Kymco forums.com all rights reserved.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Disclaimer added to my posts/threads
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 05:27:40 AM »
Dude. That's trademark infringement.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 08:56:23 PM »
Dude. That's trademark infringement.

Think I should change it?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 02:17:35 AM »
F it. No one reads this schtuff!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

andrewmartinee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »
First of all best of luck and get well soon for your heritage scooter. I think that best suggestion give your mechanic so you have to check your scooter  to you mechanic.  I hope your scooter will be up to date.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 03:10:18 AM »
First of all best of luck and get well soon for your heritage scooter. I think that best suggestion give your mechanic so you have to check your scooter  to you mechanic.  I hope your scooter will be up to date.

You lost me...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 03:43:29 AM »
You lost me...
Me too, just didn't want to say anything to the poor guy.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 03:45:49 AM »
I have had two or three posts wind up on the wrong thread. That must be what happened.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()