Author Topic: New parts day  (Read 3550 times)

LoveMyKymco

• View Profile
New parts day
« on: May 31, 2012, 05:00:57 PM »
Oh what a happy day it is when you get parts you forget you ordered 9 weeks ago!
My 82 mph Killer Full MHR zx50 build (now 91 mph gps verified)
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=7795.0
My Fabrizi/MHR "can it cost anymore?" build
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12146.0;topicseen

hippiebrian

• View Profile
Re: New parts day
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 03:12:59 AM »
Lol...What a crappy company it is when you get parts you forgot you ordered 9 weeks ago!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 03:15:22 AM »
It's ok if it's a rare part.

andrewmartinee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 11:17:30 PM »
This is a very tragic  moment happen with you. But you should order before read all instruction and rules. Now days every company provide your product with in 1 week. You have to do online shopping.

bdrannik

• Southwest Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 02:32:43 AM »
What model scooter are the parts for and where did you order them from?  I have never had to wait more than one week to get any spares/parts for my Downtown 300i from Kymco USA via my local dealer.

Possibly if it is not a current model they would have to get the parts from Taiwan?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:39:56 AM by bdrannik »
2011 DT300i - Givi Windshield - HID 5K Low/High Beams - LED Tail/Turn/License Bulbs - Front signal mirrors converted to running lights/signal - Dummy bulbs to LED 5K white running light/amber signals -  Givi E55 w/Admore LED Kit & custom paint - Scorpio SR-i900 Alarm - NGK CR7EIX - Amsoil Synthetics

racewalker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 02:34:56 AM »
"This is a very tragic  moment happen with you. But you should order before read all instruction and rules. Now days every company provide your product with in 1 week. You have to do online shopping."

You must be dreaming, Nothing I order will get to me in less than 2 weeks and it depends on where I order from it can take up to 6 weeks.
08 People S 125
11 Downtown 300i

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 02:59:05 AM »
I have waited 2 months for some hard to find parts. You learn patience tuning scooters. Most common parts can be ordered/made/packed/shipped within 2 weeks. Stocked parts there is no reason to be more than one week. I try to order in state as much as I can because UPS is overnight for regular ground rates in state.
If you order outdated parts... expect a surprise in the mail after you have given up.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

andrewmartinee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 09:23:59 PM »
"This is a very tragic  moment happen with you. But you should order before read all instruction and rules. Now days every company provide your product with in 1 week. You have to do online shopping."

You must be dreaming, Nothing I order will get to me in less than 2 weeks and it depends on where I order from it can take up to 6 weeks.

No I am not in dreaming. you are right that it depends on where you order but you should order on proper place or proper retailers with reading full instruction and rules. Before give order you should confirm order delivery time and all details or other things.

LoveMyKymco

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 09:33:08 PM »
Lol, it matters if the part is in stock, and where its being ordered from, ie england africa etc. This was head bearings for an elite.
Only time Ive recieved an item with in 1 week was if they were shipping from the continental US to my door step. NOTHING from overseas has EVER reached my door in less than 2.
 No big deal, I just forgot I ordered them. Either way Im glad theyre here now I can swap forks.
My 82 mph Killer Full MHR zx50 build (now 91 mph gps verified)
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=7795.0
My Fabrizi/MHR "can it cost anymore?" build
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12146.0;topicseen

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 10:25:30 PM »
..i waited 4 months for a oem jug for my people 50...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 10:30:47 PM »
No I am not in dreaming. you are right that it depends on where you order but you should order on proper place or proper retailers with reading full instruction and rules

..its usually the shipping logistics that kill us andrew...shipping to the US...you can probably just walk to any corner scoot shop where you live!!

;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 02:11:48 AM »
Like Vivo... I'm so frikin' jealous. "We have scooter shops that have every part on the planet. They wash your dog, install the parts, and give you Mangoes. If yo don't like Mangoes they will substitute them for Rum." So frikin' jealous...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 02:13:03 AM »
...dang.....

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 02:49:26 AM »
Like Vivo... I'm so frikin' jealous. "We have scooter shops that have every part on the planet. They wash your dog, install the parts, and give you Mangoes. If yo don't like Mangoes they will substitute them for Rum." So frikin' jealous...

My friendly neighborhood scooter shop!!!!    ;D ;D ;D    

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 02:51:50 AM by Vivo »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 02:54:14 AM »
Now you gone, and done it! I'm going on a beating rampage.... Gonna start with my wife, and even beat the kittens. ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!
I try for MONTHS to Find a part, wait for another month to get it, and You have a store FULL OF THE CRAP I NEED! AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!
Just kidding about beating the kittens. I like them.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()