Author Topic: ROAD TEST!  (Read 3838 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
ROAD TEST!
« on: May 31, 2012, 08:46:04 PM »
Success! I passed my road test today! Yippy, now I can drive at night and use the scoot to get to work..
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

ScooterWolf

• View Profile
Re: ROAD TEST!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 09:00:59 PM »
Congrats! Drive carefully. See and be seen.

-Wolf

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 09:24:13 PM »
Now the fun begins  :)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

bleys

• Ride what you like, not what other's like.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 09:57:44 PM »
Congratulations....feels great doesn't it?
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2009 Xciting 250Ri - gone :(
2014 Honda CTX700N

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 10:53:34 PM »
Thank you to all, I was thinking about putting some tape over my horn button so I can be heard by the masses!
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

PassedByAScooter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 12:14:53 AM »
Congrats, man! It's astonishing how easy it is, isn't it? They need to include a "real-life" portion where you're dealing with dumbasses on their cell phones, though!

2010 Kymco Yager
2009 Kymco Agility 125

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 12:51:28 AM »
Congrats, man! It's astonishing how easy it is, isn't it? They need to include a "real-life" portion where you're dealing with dumbasses on their cell phones, though!

Funny, I yelled at some Bi atch today when we stoppedat a light, she was coming into my lane when we were riding/driving side by side at 45 MPH. we got to the light and I said, maybe now's a good time to hang up the cell phone before you kill someone or even worse, "ME". I got "Whatever" and she kept yapping. I wanted to kick her car door so bad, just rode behind her till she pulled off.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 03:43:27 AM »
Congrats man! now you'll spending more time on the road than on the keyboard, right? :D :D :D

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 03:54:32 AM »
Congrats man! now you'll spending more time on the road than on the keyboard, right? :D :D :D
Not a chance, the scoot is for a work commute and hitting the local store when the car isn't needed. I'll be posting, you can't get rid of me that easy.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 07:33:53 AM »
Good! One way to stay alive on a scoot is defensive riding and always assume you're invisible. Always assume that drivers can't see you! or worse don't give a damn about you.  Be it a gentleman or a bi atch, when car and scoot collide, scoot always loose. Ride Safe!!!

By the way.. wasnt the bi atch by chance in her 20's chewing gum..?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 07:46:46 AM by Vivo »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 06:52:06 PM »
Good! One way to stay alive on a scoot is defensive riding and always assume you're invisible. Always assume that drivers can't see you! or worse don't give a damn about you.  Be it a gentleman or a bi atch, when car and scoot collide, scoot always loose. Ride Safe!!!

By the way.. wasnt the bi atch by chance in her 20's chewing gum..?

You saw her? Certainly in her early 20's with a bunch of tude', not sure about the gum as she didn't pull the phone away from her freaking mouth long enough to tell.

bleys

• Ride what you like, not what other's like.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 12:28:32 AM »
Good one Vivo...but that particular gum chewer has hopefully had her license revoked by now.  Of course I hear that there are a lot more like her - male and female. ;D
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2009 Xciting 250Ri - gone :(
2014 Honda CTX700N

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 01:49:38 AM »
You saw her? Certainly in her early 20's with a bunch of tude', not sure about the gum as she didn't pull the phone away from her freaking mouth long enough to tell.

Just follow bleys' thread.....

andrewmartinee

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 10:17:46 PM »
Congratulation dude and best of luck for your drive. I have suggestion for you that please drive safely and secure. You have to drive with safe and wear safety cloths and most important things is that you have to wear helmet. In sort you have to be careful when you drive.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2012, 04:57:05 AM »
Hey Vivo... Do you have a single sister? I love ya man!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()