Author Topic: Shell V-Power Nitro +  (Read 7339 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Shell V-Power Nitro +
« on: June 01, 2012, 01:41:31 AM »
After Blaze 100 Octane, now this!!! I love my country!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Just filled up my scoot!!!

Shell Philippines is launching a better and higher-grade version of its V-Power line of fuels, called V-Power Nitro+. The new line of fuel products will be available to the public starting June 1, but will be unveiled to the media today. This is the new motoring product we were referring to when we held the "Performance Reinvented" contest.

The two main selling points of V-Power Nitro+ are its powerful cleaning action and its instant-acting friction modifiers.

According to Shell, V-Power Nitro+ Gasoline boasts "an increased level of friction modifiers, designed to improve performance and to act instantly on the cylinders, the heart of the engine. Friction modifiers are developed to reduce friction in critical engine areas, helping the engine to deliver more power."

V-Power+ Racing, meanwhile, is the top-of-the-line Shell gasoline. "It is able to deliver further performance benefits in octane-responsive vehicles," Shell says.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Shell V-Power Nitro +
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 01:46:29 AM »
So head out and do a time test with the tank full you have now and another with this "new" gas and tell us what a difference it makes.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 12:54:54 PM »
Placebo, but it is usually very powerful.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 04:06:43 PM »
So now theyre putting go faster stripes on fuel?   :D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 06:46:38 PM »
LOVE that stuff.we have it here.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2012, 01:25:25 AM »
So now theyre putting go faster stripes on fuel?   :D

There's a stiff competition here when it comes to fuel unlike in any other country where these are considered just a necessity. People here just pamper their cars and bikes no matter how old they are regardless of what type of vehicle.  One company started with 92 octane, then the other went 93, then the other went 94, then 97, then 100, then they add words like "super" or "racing" or "power", "recommended by Ferrari", etc. The nice thing is that, these products actually work.  Now, the other competitor is thinking its next strategy...Hmmm..let's wait and see...

Petron Blaze 100 Octane...

« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 01:27:14 AM by Vivo »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 01:34:29 AM »
Octane does nothing for a regular compression eng. it only serves some good on high commpression eng's.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 01:47:09 AM »
Octane does nothing for a regular compression eng. it only serves some good on high commpression eng's.

It sells!!! Because there are lots of serious racers and engine mods here!!  Fuel companies here want to capture almost all market segments so they have lots of fuel types and even different types of diesel fuels. 

BigOrange

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 04:46:44 AM »
That is "The Magical Unicorn Piss?" :)
I wish I could ride more and drive less!
2009 Xciting 500i White!
2007 Xciting 250 Orange!

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 07:22:21 PM »
It sells!!! Because there are lots of serious racers and engine mods here!!  Fuel companies here want to capture almost all market segments so they have lots of fuel types and even different types of diesel fuels. 

Hence my disclaimer on the high compression eng. I have/had no idea of the amount of mods allowed in your country.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 01:44:33 AM »
..unicorn piss is th' bomb...

:o
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 01:51:03 AM »
Hence my disclaimer on the high compression eng. I have/had no idea of the amount of mods allowed in your country.

There is no limit on engine mods in our country (thank God!). No politician would dare make any law on this because it will just make him loose votes. There is no law even on the age of a race car driver. A 15 year old without a license can race on a legal race track (as long as he can race a car or bike) but can't drive on the road. I started engine mods and slalom racing when I was 13 but our chauffeur still had to drive my car to the track because I had no license then. Now at 50, stopped racing and started scootering.  ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2012, 04:43:40 AM »
Damn it man. There is soooo much more I could do If we had real fuel here. Sooooo much more.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2012, 04:45:56 AM »
I just noticed the skid peg near the pipe, and the fold downs near the engine mount.

More to do now! Love you Vivo!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2012, 05:15:47 AM »
I just noticed the skid peg near the pipe, and the fold downs near the engine mount.

More to do now! Love you Vivo!

May seem like a sleeper to most but you noticed those huh? Not there for the looks I assume...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()