Author Topic: Main Jet  (Read 2980 times)

woodcutter

• View Profile
Re: Main Jet
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 10:17:07 AM »
it just said to replace clutch springs but I think it's only for 2stroke to make it resonant.
nothing about jetting, but it would be wise to re-jet after fitting L scoot on.
there's no cat in the exhaust and not much back pressure/silencing as oem so it could lean out mixture through exhaust valve

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
I plan on ordering a few new plugs to check it anyway. Should be fitting it wkend after next.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2012, 05:56:14 AM »
I got more jets than the Airforce in my garage. Checked on the LeoVince website for info and according to that they say i dont need to uojet ??? Says all LeoVince products are "plug and play" and will run on stock set-up and jets, no other mods are needed ???

I know on 2-strokes you need to upjet but is 4t the same? Why would LeoVince say you dont need to rejet?

May need to start a topic and ask what others did when they fitted a Leo to their A50.

My ONLY assumption is they are more show than go on a 4t
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2012, 07:51:23 AM »
My ONLY assumption is they are more show than go on a 4t

Yeah i dont expect much or any extra performance from it, if i get any then its a bonus. I need a new zaust anyway cos my stock one is a rusty mess. Luckily The Rookie who's re-restricting is selling me his so its a little cheaper than me buying new. Im mainly buying it since its stainless and wont just rust up like my stock one, plus they do sound nicer too.

I'll let you know if i feel the performance improves or not once i try it out. Dont expect it will tho.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

woodcutter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »
me too. mine is rusted, especialy pipe from cylinder head to muffler. but, I drive it almost all year so it's expected.
stainless leo vince could make a big difference concerning rusting issues

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 01:51:04 PM »
me too. mine is rusted, especialy pipe from cylinder head to muffler. but, I drive it almost all year so it's expected.
stainless leo vince could make a big difference concerning rusting issues

Yup im the same, the only time i dont ride it is if the roads are covered in snow.  :D

I only put my current exaust on last yr, aboutv10,000km ago, its not blown yet but it ruins the whole look of my scoot. My stand is the same so i plan to clean that up and spray it soon.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 12:30:21 AM »
NICE!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()