Author Topic: What's the strangest thing you've towed on or with your scooter?  (Read 8287 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: What's the strangest thing you've towed on or with your scooter?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2012, 04:22:31 AM »
..wowww..way to go sis!!!
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2012, 04:28:10 AM »
http://www.somas.stonybrook.edu/prospective/studentprofiles/grad/Klughers/Klughers.html

I think I told you all... My family has had money for generations. The UN building in NYC / sydney opera house/Albany plaza ny were designed by my great aunts firm. Harrison, and Abromowitcz, My grand father designed the jacks that held up the govt. buildings in DC when they built the subways there, my other grandfather was the GM/coo of the Commadore hotel above grand central station, my great uncle owned the 2nd largest asbestos mine in the world, as well as 2/3rd's of all the mining operations in Brazil/Ecuador.
I mentioned Robert Wagner here before... He was Uncle by proxy... We were always at his apt in Bronxville NY

I'm the one that fell out of the tree. That's why I HATE hooidie tooidie's. Pretentious bunch of ass kissing heartless bastards.
I don't hide. It's easy to find me. Google ANY of this, and you will find family lines, and of course Zombie.
Forgot... 2 Kings of Ireland 802ad or something, and again in 1049ad or close to there.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2012, 04:31:24 AM »
I don't hide. It's easy to find me.     I'm the one that fell out of the tree 

..we got you bro...that's what's up...

« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:32:57 AM by wordslinger »

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2012, 04:35:12 AM »
http://www.kithandkinfamilytree.com/index.html

This site will tell you EVERYTHING about my family
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2012, 04:36:33 AM »
I don't hide. It's easy to find me.     I'm the one that fell out of the tree 

..we got you bro...that's what's up...

That's my point... I go where I want! Not where I'm told... You should see me with cops~

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2012, 04:44:10 AM »
Carry More in Your Scooter

And More Neatly, Too!

Everybody is looking for more carrying room. Have you noticed the trends with cars lately? Big SUVs and trucks have been getting even bigger, allowing drivers to carry more passengers, dogs, groceries, and shopping items. Scooters are no exception.

While you probably won’t be carrying passengers or dogs in your scooter anytime soon, you will be amazed at the ever-expanding (no pun intended!) line of bags, baskets, and totes that let you carry even more of your essential items. If size isn’t your thing, you’ll be happy to see that scooter carrying accessories have gotten smarter and more organized. After all, no one likes pawing through twenty items just to find one item.

Seatback Bags for Scooters

Typically constructed of sturdy, easily cleanable fabric, the main advantage of seatback bags is that they maximize your carrying room. After all, the scooter back is the best area of carrying large items. Seatback bags attach and detach quickly by means of nylon straps, so you can take them with you when you go indoors.

Seatback bags range from mega-sized bags that are essentially one big space for your books, groceries, and shopping mall trove (think: a car trunk for your scooter) to smaller, more segmented bags that allow you to better organize your necessities. One thing you should be aware of with seatback bags is that they are not easily accessible while you are riding the scooter. While you do get the big carrying room, you pay the price with accessibility. One notable exception: it is possible to find seatback bags with side access. You still have to reach around the back — difficult if you have impaired hand or arm strength — but it’s not necessary to get off of the scooter.

Side or Saddle Bags for Scooters

You’ll gain better accessibility with side or saddle bags that attach to the arms of your scooter. Saddle bags have less carrying capacity than seatback bags, but you may find that’s not an issue with most of your daily tasks. The saddle bag straps are soft to the touch — no rough nylon straps to chafe the skin. Saddle bags range from small bags appropriate for phones, glasses, and paperbacks, all the way up to extra-big saddle bags that can carry a Sunday newspaper or even a few canned goods or frozen dinners. Though the big bags hang low, not to worry: they always ride high enough to maintain plenty of clearance from your scooter wheels.

Tiller Bags for Scooters

“Tiller bags? I don’t plan on doing any gardening,” you might say. Even scooter veterans may not know this, but the central console with the “steering wheel” and drive controls is called a tiller. So there. Now you know.

Tiller bags attach to the tiller, and start small and range up to large sizes. Giant-sized tiller bags are not generally available because they impair your steering ability. Tiller bags provide accessible storage room for those items you use frequently, like glasses and keys. One aspect about tiller bags to note: they are not as easy to access as are saddle bags. You may need to leave the scooter or lean very far forward to open tiller bags.

Easy cleanable and simple to attach and detach, tiller bags are a popular choice among scooter users.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2012, 04:48:22 AM »
WTF? Where did all that come from?

Ohhhhh. I forgot the topic!

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 04:51:17 AM »
..on topic..lmao..is all just a matter of perspective, is it not??

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2012, 05:08:39 AM »
One thing leads to another... I Hate the idea of topics. Guess you need them tho. Fu(k

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2012, 05:19:36 AM »
The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows when
But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, ... He's my brother...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2012, 05:20:52 AM »
ooooowwweeee    ooooo wwweeee oooo

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2012, 09:54:33 AM »
Hauled back home 15l (30 kg) of yellowish wall paint from the paint shop.
I used Agility because it has a flat surface formed by topcase plate and rear portion of the passenger seat.
It is interesting how dynamics of the scooter is altered with heavy load placed so high and rear.

---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2012, 08:53:03 PM »
It is amaxing... The ZX is not really effected by loads on the floorboard but anything on the rear, and it's a death trap.

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2012, 10:58:04 PM »
this is mine when I go fishing.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2012, 11:03:24 PM »
Forgot about your cool ass cart.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()