Author Topic: does the like 200i comes with computer??  (Read 1165 times)

juanmarvin

• View Profile
does the like 200i comes with computer??
« on: June 12, 2012, 04:33:34 PM »
Hello, I was wondering if this like 200i has a computer on board that can be connected and set the right parameters on the fuel injection with the kymco software? I´m not sure if this bike can be connected to a PC and check settings.
thanks a lot,

Dolemite

• View Profile
Re: does the like 200i comes with computer??
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 05:21:23 PM »
Being that it's fuel injected, i'm pretty sure it can, I think i've heard of someone else hooking up to it and resetting some stuff, but don't quote me on that. I'd call your local shop.

Captain Nemo

• View Profile
Re: does the like 200i comes with computer??
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 08:59:37 PM »
Hello, I was wondering if this like 200i has a computer on board that can be connected and set the right parameters on the fuel injection with the kymco software?...

juanmarvin,
Yes, the Like does indeed have a computer, or an Engine Control Unit "ECU" as shown on page 21 of the service manual.
As far as a PC interface... This device is advertized as Kymco compatible & "features Reading the code, erasing the code, data  flow analysis, CO adjustment and idle setting, etc." with a USB interface. Not sure how it works, but it certainly looks cool! (at least for an IT guy  :P )
**NOTE: I do not endorse or encourage dabbling with computers systems that control a motor driven vehicle that your life depends on. I'm just answering your question :) **

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()