Author Topic: OK, I'm tired of being labeled "nice".  (Read 6345 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
OK, I'm tired of being labeled "nice".
« on: June 15, 2012, 08:27:20 PM »

When a couple has a child or start a family they will often say during the pregnancy things like, "I hope it's a girl/boy" or I hope he/she has blue eyes, or dads nose etc...

(You can start shooting me now)

Does anyone ever say, "I hope my child is homosexual" when he/she grows up?

If the answer is "no" then tell me why, do you have a predisposed disposition towards heterosexuals? Does that mean you have an underlying distaste for homosexuals?

Do homosexuals want homosexual children?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

blue

• View Profile
Re: OK, I'm tired of being labeled "nice".
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 08:54:34 PM »
OMG     SO WHICH ONE ARE YOU. ;D ;DLOL..............

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 08:57:57 PM »
OMG     SO WHICH ONE ARE YOU. ;D ;DLOL..............

Having trouble answering the question?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 09:20:28 PM »
you need to take the green pill in the morning, and the red ones at night... Hope this helps Bro!

Just to get it over with... If my daughter were gay I'd love the idea because women are generally better/nicer/cleaner than guys.
If a son were gay I'd shoot his dirty/demented/mean little ass.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

ts1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »
When a couple has a child or start a family they will often say during the pregnancy things like, "I hope it's a girl/boy" or I hope he/she has blue eyes, or dads nose etc...
I never did that. But I know this kind of wishes.
Does anyone ever say, "I hope my child is homosexual" when he/she grows up?
If the answer is "no" then tell me why...
1. With 4 childs I'm obviously hetero.
2. My wife is from a country where homos face severy punishment and maybe even death penalty. I don't want my children to get into trouble.
do you have a predisposed disposition towards heterosexuals? Does that mean you have an underlying distaste for homosexuals?
Imho fact: In nature, hetero is more common than homo.
But beside that, I don't care what sexual preference others might have. There are so many other things one can do together with (girl)friends.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 10:07:25 PM »
I never did that. But I know this kind of wishes.1. With 4 childs I'm obviously hetero.
2. My wife is from a country where homos face severy punishment and maybe even death penalty. I don't want my children to get into trouble.Imho fact: In nature, hetero is more common than homo.
But beside that, I don't care what sexual preference others might have. There are so many other things one can do together with (girl)friends.

Well that's one answer out of all that have chimed in.

The question is, do you or did you wish for homosexual children when talking about possible charictor traits, (blues or brown eyes, brown/blonde hair, etc...)

My bet is no, not one person wishes their children to be homosexual, but I'll listen to anyone that disagrees.

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 12:22:45 AM »

The question is, do you or did you wish for homosexual children when talking about possible charictor traits, (blues or brown eyes, brown/blonde hair, etc...)

I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, so to answer the question above, no i never once wished for a homosexual child, why would i? The sexual orientalion of my unborn child never once crossed my mind, i cant think why it would either?

I also didnt wish that for child to be born straight, blue eyed, blonde haired, black, 3-legged, blind, tall, short or any other way? All i wanted was for my child to be born "normal", healthy, and safely and for everything to go well in childbirth for my kid and my wife, nothing else mattered.

Now if one of my kids ends up being gay so be it, what am i going to do? Disown them? Abandon them? Or continue to love them as my son/daughter and respect their way of life? I admit it may take me a week or two to get my head around it all if it did happen, but at the end of the day they will always be my kids and i will always love them, no matter what.

I kinda get the feeling you got an anti-gay agenda going on 08? I may be wrong, and im sure you'll correct me if i am, but it seems like this is a few of your topics that have the gay-bashing vibe about them and i wondered why that was? Are you just curious about life and other lifestyles? Or are you homophobic? Maybe you or someone you know had a bad experience re homosexuals? I dont get it, what do you have against gays so much to keep bringing it up?

Or am i just reading your posts wrong and mis-understanding your thoughts on homosexuals?
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 12:26:53 AM »
Just to clarify, when i said "normal", i meant normal as in 2arms, 2 legs, a body, a head, and all the otjer normal bits we all have. Thats all, nothing else.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

bleys

• Ride what you like, not what other's like.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 12:43:54 AM »
Gotta go with Streido on this one.  When my daughter was born, all I cared was that she was healthy.  Now that she is a young adult....all I want is for her to be happy and loved.  I don't care if she is straight, gay, or bi.  I hope she will treat others with respect and kindness and is treated in kind.  I also hope she will understand that people are people regardless of gender, sexual preference, religion, or outward appearance. 

And just to clarify, I also did not wonder if my child would be a mass murderer, a drug addict, homeless, an actor, a professional athlete, or a famous author.  I just wanted her to be born so that I could watch her become the wonderful young lady she is.
Bill
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
2009 Xciting 250Ri - gone :(
2014 Honda CTX700N

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 01:31:34 AM »
..080...homophobic??..

..naahhh...just trying to start a rukus inna scooter forum...

..wtf...

..no, i will not answer your STUPID question...

..sorry, 08....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 01:32:55 AM »
OK, I'm tired of being labeled "nice".

..whoever th hell ever labled you that has some issues of their own, i think...

..truthfully, 080..its okay with everybody here if you're gay...

..WE DON'T CARE!!...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:38:40 AM by wordslinger »

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 01:42:05 AM »
..just trying to start a rukus inna scooter forum  

Thats why im confused?  ??? WTF would anyone get outta that? You would need to have serious issues if that was your game and you were posting sh** just to get a reaction or cause arguements. I STILL dont get it. Maybe its just me  :-\ . And you. And J.P. And Juice. And.....so on who are reading this all wrong. Hell 08 may even be gay himself and is just testing the water to make sure WE are not all homophobes or bigoted before he comes out the closet? He may even be black too?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:47:13 AM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 01:44:47 AM »
.  He may even be black too?

..TH' HORROR OF IT ALL!!!..

..dang

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 01:53:48 AM »
another homo thread?...geeeez!

oh c'mon 080...

Ok, to answer your question, when my wife got pregnant, the thing I was excited about was the fact that I'm going to be a father. I WANT to be a father. Next was PRAYING the child would be normal (as defined by streido) and heallthy. Third was WISHING it would be a boy. Why a boy? because I want to share my interests and BOYS TOYS with him e.g. bikes, cars, guns, knives, tools, and all other gadgets.  I don't care about color of eyes, nose, ears, etc.   Wishing for a Homo? No way! No homos in our CLAN! He(She) is not worthy to bear our coat of arms. Period.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »
..08 is back, and viewing this thread....

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()