Author Topic: Chinese scooters  (Read 12868 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Chinese scooters
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 02:22:29 AM »
This is the funniest post I have ever read here! Ce comes out swinging for the fences/Wolf takes a few to the ribs/Ce takes a step back looking at the clock/Wolf hit him with a Furious nut shot/Ce staggers/Ce gets a twinkle in his eye as Wolf tels the whole world he is an ander cover black due riding a Non Stolen scooter (Maybe the Only black dude on a legit scoot)/008 tries to jump in, abd sve them from each other, and I chime in with how F'n retarded are all of you. You ALL ride China made scooters! Kymco puts their name on it.
Once again I have to apologize to the retards... I meant "Little People"
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 02:53:56 AM »
Boyeeee, get on outta here, with your ol' 'blacker than thou' sanctimonious bigotry, I done told you  you ain't got no soul, you a damn oreo, black on the outside and white in the middle, talkin' all that stuff like 'seriously, are you seriously serious to have such insensitivity that you would call a white man a cracker, and a white man with a tan, a Graham cracker?

Get hip, my Negro, we all outta racism here, ain't nobody here but us chickens.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 02:58:00 AM »
My bad Sugar! Sorry bout the pannty stains... Keep on riding those Commie scoots.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 03:02:50 AM »
Any of you around the north NJ/NYC area? This would make great talk over lunch and a drink, I'll buy.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2012, 03:08:21 AM »
Raised in Yonkers/South Bronx... Thanks but I'll pass. Maybe you would want to come down to Carrabelle for the Labor day week? It;'s a little different than Anywhere else on the planet... But it's all good.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2012, 03:13:45 AM »
Raised in Yonkers/South Bronx... Thanks but I'll pass. Maybe you would want to come down to Carrabelle for the Labor day week? It;'s a little different than Anywhere else on the planet... But it's all good.

I'dlove to join you but will working that week and having BBQ in my backyard on labor day with family and a few close friends.

(Close friends) = those that understand me without question to my thoughts or motives, took a long time to condition them.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2012, 03:35:29 AM »
So should I bring a guest? What time? Do we HAVE to leave? Are drugs ok, or is it one of Those parties? Where did you get those cool slippers?

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2012, 03:35:58 AM »
..seems i missed a helluva lot on this thread...

..oh, mother of god...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2012, 03:37:37 AM »
Wolf split... I like Wolf.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2012, 03:38:18 AM »
..well, that sucks...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2012, 04:29:17 AM »
Go back and read it. Awesome! Well worth it.

+ 1 ce  :D :D :D Maybe slightly racist, but making fun of each other is fun.

$500 for a scooter that doesn't run. Sounds like a rip off for sure.

Just because there is no title or keys for a scooter doesn't mean it's stolen. Much higher chance, yes. Here in NC scooters are not sold with titles. Only a Certificate of origin and most of the time it never sees 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ect... owners.

I find your argument of the screws being stripped because it's Chinese ridiculous. All screws can be stripped. And if you're stuck because of a stripped screw than good luck.

*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2012, 04:31:15 AM »
Wolf is loading a gun while googleing Ce's address. This will be Epic!

Calothrix

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2012, 04:35:20 AM »
This is the funniest post I have ever read here! Ce comes out swinging for the fences/Wolf takes a few to the ribs/Ce takes a step back looking at the clock/Wolf hit him with a Furious nut shot/Ce staggers/Ce gets a twinkle in his eye as Wolf tels the whole world he is an ander cover black due riding a Non Stolen scooter (Maybe the Only black dude on a legit scoot)/008 tries to jump in, abd sve them from each other, and I chime in with how F'n retarded are all of you. You ALL ride China made scooters! Kymco puts their name on it.
Once again I have to apologize to the retards... I meant "Little People"

Almost as good as the Zombie - Axy prizefight..................almost!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2012, 07:15:58 AM »
I still have a slight limp, and one eye is a little smaller that it was before the fight... Axy has a pretty mean hammer fist. His weakness is the inside leg kick. He flinches when he sees it load up. Took 35-40 rounds for me to notice it but Man oh man can that boy take a beating. I started to think he may be Irish!

Wolf on the other hand just threw in the towel, and fell under the top rope, and over the bottom rope.

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2012, 01:40:35 PM »
Just some good ol' boys
Never meanin' no harm
Beats all you ever saw
They been in trouble with the law
Since the day they were born

Yeee-haw!

Albuquerque, New Mexico

An Error Has Occurred!