Author Topic: Happy Father's Day !!!!  (Read 831 times)

juice

• View Profile
Happy Father's Day !!!!
« on: June 17, 2012, 04:03:25 PM »
Especially to the fathers of gay , black dwarfs who ride chinese scooters in the winter and practice gun control and support the death penalty . To me you should all be labeled "nice guys " .
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 04:05:04 PM by juice »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Father's Day !!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 06:52:50 PM »
Especially to the fathers of gay , black dwarfs who ride chinese scooters in the winter and practice gun control and support the death penalty . To me you should all be labeled "nice guys " .

Well thank you, my daughter, who is adopted, has a great Father (I know this because she told me so). I don't know if she's black or Chinese because I/we don't know her genetic background, but none of that matters, she is loved because of who she is, not what she is (Gee I may have just learned something from you.).

She will practice gun control, with some practice she'll be able to hit the bulls eye at 50' in no time, that is what we call gun control.

So from one "Nice guy" to all the other "Nice guys" including the OP, Happy Fathers day!
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 02:49:23 AM »
Happy fathers' day nice guys!!!! This was celebrated by my father, brother (also a father), and myself in my house. I cooked bbq, fish and some oysters... of course bottles of rhum!

I also practice gun control by holding the gun with both arms to support the death penalty!  ;D ;D ;D

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 04:17:48 AM »
It was an awesome day, a Kymco day, I rode the Xciting 500 with my middle son on the Silverwing over to see my oldest son up in the mountains at his place. My buddy came along on the Venox, although he didn't keep up with us when he were running at 100 miles an hour on a long straightaway. The 500 X was great, it's not as boring as the Honda, it has a sportier feel to it.

All 3 of my daughters called to wish me well, and my youngest son brought me some bad ass grifa. He's a pretty good motorcycle mechanic, so when he has time, we'll fit a 44 tooth sprocket on the Venox to see if we can improve the performance, even though it's already a sweet ride.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 08:38:40 AM »
It's usually Slinger that puts up the Holiday cheer.  That was a real nice thought Juice! Happy days to all us haters! Everyone here means alot to me.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()