Author Topic: Who gets to marry next?  (Read 5876 times)

juice

• View Profile
Re: Who gets to marry next?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 10:59:56 PM »
Blue , you are my hero .

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 11:24:18 PM »
take all this sh** to another web site.   

See, told ya.........now even Blue's pissed, and it takes a lot to see blue get mad, he's so laid back he's horizontal .

Chaos is my co-pilot.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 01:40:08 AM »
Axy,
In the US, churchs pay little or no taxes, basically tax supported religion(s) of all persuations.  We also have right-wing political movements shrouded as religious groups and preachers/rabbis/priests/etc. preaching political positions from the pulpit.  Low lifes...
There is a very slow death happening within organized religion.  Some religious groups use their "beliefs", with no scientific evidence, to hold down freedom for minorities of all kinds.
The sooner we move on beyond religion, the better.

They also have left wing preachers, don't forget them, they just don'tget the bad press.

Blue, Juice, why do you click on topics you find don't meet your scooter needs? The topic headings are pretty much right on the mark so you know what the deal will be before you click. If all you want is scoot stuff stick to the other parts of the forum. Today I posted on my recent fill up, did you read and or comment on it?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 03:15:27 AM »
Bite me .

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 03:38:58 AM »
"08087 you must be a fascinating  person,"
"God and religion will be my next topic."
" the torment is indescribable."
"take all this sh** to another web site."
"Prepare to meet your Macchiavelli."
"See, told ya.........now even Blue's pissed,"
"Axy, blah blah b;ah b;ah..."
"If all you want is scoot stuff stick to the other parts of the forum."
"Expect serious fireworks 08 if you go down that road, those conversations always end up in a shouting match."
"I work for Italian company, can't be worse."
"Bah! Hearsay is inadmissable as proof or evidence."
"I am a fasinating mind, what I do is comment "
"Bite me ."
"Blue , you are my hero ."
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 08:44:25 AM »
"Expect serious fireworks 08 if you go down that road, those conversations always end up in a shouting match."
                                                                    "Bite me ."

\           \               \               /                   /            /

« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:46:27 AM by Vivo »

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2012, 09:08:46 AM »
"Bite me ."

"Ethanol melts the planet, I eat Sea Foam for breakfast, marine engines blah blah for decades blah blah... free energy from magnetic engines is the future"

---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2012, 09:16:06 AM »
Baby Boy Bubba Billy Bob and Bud..... ;D ;D ;D

Who gets to marry next?......

cousins.....
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:18:11 AM by Vivo »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2012, 12:28:12 PM »
Bite me .

Wow, the guy goes from wishing me a hapy fathers day to a negitive comment on a thread to responding to a very normal well worded and intended question with, "Bite me".

Vivo, that should answer your question on are we "Civilized". At least some of us aren't. Does anyone know if there is an ignor option on this forum, maybe members like "Juice" can use it.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2012, 01:20:04 PM »
I believe that I have the right to post whatever I want on this forum . I have not attacked anyone by name , but my name has been used in several derisive posts . This seems to have become a vendetta . Just because Im not paranoid doesn't mean someone is not out to get me , or anyone else that dares to disagree with an opinion or question the motive for a non kymco related post .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:25:18 PM by juice »

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2012, 01:45:28 PM »
Are you black?
Albuquerque, New Mexico

gregspeople250

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2012, 05:13:06 PM »
You have used names.
Left wing preachers aren't heard because they're not as much fun to quote because they make sense and don't wind people up.
Honda Elite 80 - SOLD
Yamaha Vino 125 - SOLD
Kymco People 250 - SOLD
Kymco Like 200i - SOLD
Vespa 250 GTS - SOLD
Piaggio BV350 - FUN! - SOLD
Buddy 170i - FUN! - SOLD
Honda Silverwing - SOLD
Yamaha TMAX - OUTSTANDING! - SOLD
Honda SH150 - SOLD
Yamaha SMAX - SOLD
Kymco AK550

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 12:41:41 AM »
Too much funny sh** right there... Axy, can't thank you enough for posting the pict. of me, and your mom... It's been a long time since I've seen those eyes. Sorry about Xmas son. Maybe next year... "Just not enough love to go round."

Ce... We're all black here. Otherwise we would take our scoots to the shop.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 12:59:13 AM »
I believe that I have the right to post whatever I want on this forum . I have not attacked anyone by name , but my name has been used in several derisive posts . This seems to have become a vendetta . Just because Im not paranoid doesn't mean someone is not out to get me , or anyone else that dares to disagree with an opinion or question the motive for a non kymco related post .

Juice you do have a right to post anything youwant within the rules (I don't think anyone has broken them yet) but your passive aggresive ways screams that you need help.

Address what troubles you, saying bite me doesn't accomplish much but to inflame things, if that's what you want (it appears to be that way) then your doing a great job. All I did was make a suggestion iand used your name as I thought if certain peoples comments make no sense to you why not block their posts, or at least use ome restrint and not click on them.

No vendetta on my part, just looking for a way members can debate issues in an open and honest way. You still seem to think the only thing that should be posted on this forum should be Kymco related topics, yet the owners saw fit to add an anything subforum, so until they say otherwise, I and others will be posting off topic conversation.

I'm not sorry but I don't want to upset you either, so if you have a suggestion (short of others not posting topics of their liking) please offer it up. I can't be anymre gentalmenly then that.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 01:05:00 AM »
You have used names.
Left wing preachers aren't heard because they're not as much fun to quote because they make sense and don't wind people up.

Yeah right, what was it Obama's Rev. Wright had to say? Look it up!

What was Rev. Al and J. Jackson involved with, oh yes Tawanna Brawley, a woman that lied, about being gang raped by several white men and when she was discovered to be lieing not one of them ever apologized to the men that were named as rapests. Yes very God like in their actions and your right again, they don't wind people up, they just push the buttons. As B. Bunny would say, "What a Maroon".

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()