Author Topic: winginman  (Read 1872 times)

jld621

• View Profile
winginman
« on: May 12, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »
Hey check your messages to see if you got mine.  I not sure you did because my message thing says I havent sent any, but I have sent about 4.  You see, I am technologically challenged.

winginman

• View Profile
    • Accugen DNA Service
Re: winginman
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 06:35:01 PM »
Yep, I am getting them.  Been out of town this weekend.  Had the pleasure of riding to Eastern Kentucky (Renfro Valley) this weekend and camping.  The ride down on Friday was interesting to say the least.  We stayed just ahead of storms until we got 12 miles from the campground and it caught us with a bang.  Found shelter by riding up under a walkway at a school in Broadhead, KY.  Thanks to a local resident who stopped and told us where it was.  Set up camp as the rain let up and did not sleep much because of the storms passing through all night. Lucky the tent did not leak a drop and double high airbed kept us comfy.  Saturday was cloudy but a nice day for riding, big campfire that night, no rain or storms, slept good and Sunday was an awesome ride back to Louisville.  Did a bit over 300 miles for the weekend.  The KOA was supposed to have WIFI so I took the netbook.  It was so poor that I could not maintain a good signal or was so slow that I gave up, so I missed a weekend worth of messages or getting my daily message board fix... ;D
Jim
09 Kymco 500Ri (His)
04 Aprilia S500 (Hers)
01 Honda GL1800 (Ours)
DNA Paternity Testing www.accugendna.com

Tumbleweed

• View Profile
Re: winginman
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 11:51:48 PM »
I have a tall GIVI and like it very much. I did change the mirrors because they hit.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()