Author Topic: Something I hope we can all agree on/not scooter related though.  (Read 11979 times)

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
Re: Something I hope we can all agree on/not scooter related though.
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2012, 10:14:53 PM »
..yeah, i don't think vivo meant harm, in fact i know not..  ;)

....anybody can google anybody...i've googled people before...

..googling can be fun!!      :o

..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2012, 01:42:22 AM »
Anyway, Vivo, would your first name happen to be L. and do you live in Shoe Capital?  Grin

Way to go Axy! but I'm not afraid.  ;D ;D ;D I use "Vivo" in several forums. I even googled myself to see if I can search me! Lol!!! It's all in there...  :D   but I don't make shoes... was an HR practitioner for 17 years... and am very impressed with your credentials...wow!!!  and you still have time for Kymcoforum?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:21:46 AM by Vivo »

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2012, 07:45:32 AM »
Anyway, Vivo, would your first name happen to be L. and do you live in Shoe Capital?  Grin

Way to go Axy! but I'm not afraid.  ;D ;D ;D I use "Vivo" in several forums. I even googled myself to see if I can search me! Lol!!! It's all in there...  :D   but I don't make shoes... was an HR practitioner for 17 years... and am very impressed with your credentials...wow!!!  and you still have time for Kymcoforum?

Well, I did not think that YOU make shoes.  ;D ;D

In 1999. executive of Sun Systems said to the press: ""You Have Zero Privacy Anyway. Get Over It".

This is just a piece of advice to our paranoid friends.  :P :-\
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2012, 08:59:51 AM »
This is just a piece of advice to our paranoid friends.

Lol!!  ;D ;D ;D Nice one Akse!  ;D ;D ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2012, 09:39:49 AM »
Holy Crap! My name is Shoe, and I make capitol "L"s. This is freaky...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2012, 12:09:21 PM »
Zombie is like a crab in a fish pond...... veeery   dificult to find.....   he's in a hole..... somewhere.....  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2012, 11:53:50 PM »
I don't do any other "Net" stuff. Pirate sh**... but I don't leave my name...
Everyone here knows where/how to find me. It's all on the forum.  I have left a few holes behind tho...  ;)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2012, 01:25:14 AM »
I don't do any other "Net" stuff. Pirate sh**... but I don't leave my name...
Everyone here knows where/how to find me. It's all on the forum.  I have left a few holes behind tho...  ;)

Just follow those tracks.....

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2012, 01:57:23 AM »
I cant tell / it was winter...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2012, 02:24:09 AM »
Just back from 4 days away, looks like I've got some catchig up to do. Will check back in tomorrow.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2012, 02:28:29 AM »
Just back from 4 days away, looks like I've got some catchig up to do. Will check back in tomorrow.

YOU'RE ALIVE !!!!!!!    :o :o :o :o

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2012, 03:49:21 AM »

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2012, 08:02:25 PM »
OK I live full time in Northern NJ, part of the map that Vivo posted, my summer home is in 08087 part of south east NJ on the water, where I keep my boat. I'm not sure where you were able to get a working map of where I work (maybe at some point I mentioned it) but it doesn't worry me, I'm pretty open about things. The only thing that does bother me is that someone that doesn't like me might try and contact my employer and say bad things about me.

I much prefer people be upfront and if you like or don't like someone you state your opinion and move on. Some are more sneeky about things and stab you in the back making you prove your innocents.

either way I'm not hiding and was just away on a 4 day weekend with family, lots of fun, took my little girl boating! She's a captain and loves getting behind the wheel.

Thanks for missing me. 
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2012, 01:51:20 AM »
Welcome back 080,  ;D How I wish I had a boat too....  The information on where you worked came from the Peruvian web where it was mentioned... plus a picture  ;)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2012, 01:56:25 AM »
Welcome back 080,  ;D How I wish I had a boat too....  The information on where you worked came from the Peruvian web where it was mentioned... plus a picture  ;)

Well get this, of all things I'm a mod on that Peruvian site! Imagine me a mod? And I was actually voted in, bunch of crazies we had back then.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()