Author Topic: Trying to find a Naraku Traffic exhaust  (Read 3060 times)

Pimpy1

• Mo Hoes Power
    • View Profile
Trying to find a Naraku Traffic exhaust
« on: June 30, 2012, 11:53:27 PM »
Trying to find a Naraku Traffic exhaust for my Super 8 2t in the USA. I Met a guy that had a Naraku Traffic on his zx50 and it was as quite as my stock muffler. He claimed it added almost 10mph to his top speed.

I'm looking to get a non-restricted exhaust that is quite.
2011 Kymco Super 8 2t
2006 Kymco People 250

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Pimpy1

• Mo Hoes Power
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to find a Naraku Traffic exhaust
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 01:24:01 AM »
Thanks, but that is for a 4t. I need a 2t. They don't have any 2t ones in any of their 5 warehouses so they tell me.
2011 Kymco Super 8 2t
2006 Kymco People 250

Dagger75

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 05:08:10 PM »
Back in stock at Racing Planet for Minarelli 2-strokes  http://www.racingplanetusa.com/exhaust-naraku-traffic-minarelli-horizontal-p-12100-1.html?sessID=e8cd60c7f2d75f6f5a9b940e524e3aa6

Pretty sure it works for the Super 8 50 2T

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 02:52:30 AM »
Back in stock at Racing Planet for Minarelli 2-strokes  http://www.racingplanetusa.com/exhaust-naraku-traffic-minarelli-horizontal-p-12100-1.html?sessID=e8cd60c7f2d75f6f5a9b940e524e3aa6

Pretty sure it works for the Super 8 50 2T

Are you w/ RP? I NEED to PM you if so... I ordered 3 chilli cheese fries, and a coke about 9 months ago... Where is my order dude!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

obi214

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »
Hi all. First post here. Picked up a 2012 Super 8 2T about a month ago, so I've been lurking and browsing the forum since then.

Anyway, I'm thinking about picking up one of these exhausts since I like the idea of it being pretty quiet. I already swapped out the restricted variator boss and the small jet for the unrestricted ones (the jet's an 82 I think?). That helped, but I want more (surprise, surprise). Will I see any gains with an exhaust like this if I don't re-jet it again, or will it run too lean?

Dagger75

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 05:37:36 PM »
LOL Zombie, nope not w/ RP.  Wish I was for though for all the sweet scooter parts!!  I'd just noticed when I was strolling the site that it was back in stock and remembered the fellow scoot enthusiast on here looking for the 2T version instock anywhere.

My Naraku Traffic should be here next week but its for my Super 8 50 4 Stroke so I don't have any knowledge on how the 2 Stroke version performs.  It's has a nice under-stated look to it so it shouldn't stand out for those who are concerned w/ the police.  Hopefully it's performance lives up and it would be a great 2T sleeper exhaust option for those that don't want anyone to know their scoot has modifications  ::) ;)

Dagger

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 06:27:00 AM »
great 2T sleeper exhaust option for those that don't want anyone to know their scoot has modifications

Yeah... I'm done for in that category.

Areomyst

• Scootin' America!
    • View Profile
    • American Scooter Forum - Scooter Invasion
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 08:43:27 PM »
Buy a Leo Vince Touring part number 4135.  It'll work with the 2-stroke, and is a little better performance than stock without a lot of extra noise.  It's not an expansion chamber but it doesn't cost as much as one either.

~Josh
www.scooterinvasion.net - Tech help, repairs & tuning.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()