Author Topic: OFF SHORE DRILLING SHOULD BE BANNED  (Read 7631 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: OFF SHORE DRILLING SHOULD BE BANNED
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2012, 08:14:55 AM »
Beetles never die........they just evolve  ;D

My favorite was the 1303 S....  ;)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2012, 08:53:14 AM »
My favorite was the 1303 S....  ;)

Thats not considered a "real" beetle by VW guys because of the Mcpherson strut suspension, "real" bugs have torsion beam front ends, preferably lowered down into the weeds and scraping the tarmac  ;D

The 1303s is big in Germany and has become a bit of a cult beetle for those folk wanting a good cornering, Hi-po, performance VW, they call these German Look Beetles. I prefer Cal-Look myself, head down ass up, chrome, slick paint, big engine, bit of a sleeper look to fool all the Jap and German street racers off the lights.  ;D

Chaos is my co-pilot.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2012, 09:07:04 AM »
Thats not considered a "real" beetle by VW guys because of the Mcpherson strut suspension, "real" bugs have torsion beam front ends, preferably lowered down into the weeds and scraping the tarmac  ;D

The 1303s is big in Germany and has become a bit of a cult beetle for those folk wanting a good cornering, Hi-po, performance VW, they call these German Look Beetles. I prefer Cal-Look myself, head down ass up, chrome, slick paint, big engine, bit of a sleeper look to fool all the Jap and German street racers off the lights.  ;D

And the engine was made by the Porsche factory....   Well, I still like the 1303 with the wide 13 inch wheels...

They still cost a lot here..

VOLKSWAGEN CLUB OF THE PHILIPPINES.....   Streido, when was the last time you saw 800 VWs in one venue??

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2012, 03:53:14 PM »
  Streido, when was the last time you saw 800 VWs in one venue??

Prob Santa Pod, http://www.big-bang.co.uk/index.htm

We have lots of big VW shows here, usually everyone turns up in a bug or bus so there are more in the carpark than on show.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2012, 02:11:20 AM »

jerrydwelsh

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2012, 07:43:27 PM »
Give me a Ford Mustang any day. Most of the Euro's High performance cars are high maintenance.

jerrydwelsh

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2013, 07:44:09 PM »
I like old Beetles and old Cadillacs. I support off shore drilling. Lets burn coal.
There will never be a replacement for fossil fuels. Then again we could use our food supply to make poor fuel, after a while we won't need to worry about fuel, we all will starve to death. Give me my favorite car. A 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood with a 500ci engine. I could live in that car.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()