Author Topic: Will these fit?  (Read 4055 times)

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Will these fit?
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2012, 03:15:42 AM »
Also, I have 5.5g rollers in my stock variator right now... I'm assuming holding off on getting some sliders is a good idea until I get the Malossi installed.

But, should I go ahead a order a 1500 contra right now or hold off as well? it seems like that's pretty much standard with my setup...
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
Get the spring...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Kenho21

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2012, 02:37:22 PM »
Never bought springs before, does brand name quality make a difference?
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 03:13:00 PM »
According to Racing Planet they did have both items I ordered in stock in the U.S. They sent me literally about 15-20 emails though, it was like one email for every statement they made and some of it made no sense. Hopefully that's not a sign of a horribly run business...

It would be nice if there was one site out there that stocked everything and had a phone they answered and shipped products quickly with decent prices...hmmm... Maybe everyone on the forum would like to invest in an exciting business opportunity, don't miss out, this is a once in a lifetime deal!
Zombie has access to parts at dealers price,may be worth sending him a PM and asking for a price?
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Kenho21

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2012, 03:39:38 PM »
Supposedly they got it worked out and it's on it's way via express shipping so I guess it's too late... but will definitely keep that in mind for future reference!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 01:21:16 AM »
Racing planet/SPI/MRC... Find the parts on any of those sites. Post the link, and Ill get you the price.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Kenho21

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 04:13:20 AM »
What's the shipping time usually like?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 05:24:56 AM »
Several months if you act now!
No.. Steroido has it right... They ALL show "local" stock, and NONE of them have it. It's the worst part of tuning. Usually about 2 weeks avg. for any part you need. I've been ordering for a few months now, and it's always the same. If I did this to make money... I'd quit!
Just to rub it in,,, I ordered a Burial pipe approx 6-7 weeks ago, maybe 8-9 weeks. I was told it shipped 3-4 weeks ago. They still don't have a clue where it is, and are re-shipping in two weeks. (they have to build it). Same for three zx kits from China. One has been in Customs in San Fran for the past 3 weeks. The other two have not shipped yet.
On the Plus side... I get packages every day for my shop, and when a scoot part shows I stop work, and go play! Lot's of stuff I forgot I ordered!

Kenho21

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 04:27:35 PM »
I'm a fan of instant gratification, that doesn't work well with scooters...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2012, 11:51:26 PM »
No... Not at all.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 01:18:50 AM »
..unless you can get it at partsforscooters....

..them guys ship from fla to nc in 2days...ups ground, if order is placed by 3pm...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 04:13:04 AM »
If I order before 11:30am I get the parts at 4:30pm the next day. I use them alot for small oem type stuff.

mono

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 07:51:20 PM »
Guess I'm very lucky having "Easyparts.nl" over here in the Netherlands - their stock information on the website is always correct, and if you only order things they have in stock it's even delivered next day ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 10:39:42 PM »
Maybe they will open a branch in FL?

Kenho21

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 10:48:55 PM »
I just ordered a variator fan from scooter parts express on eBay on the 6th and had it on the 9th and one of those days was a Sunday. Two days is the best "free" shipping I've ever had, I was amazed!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()