Author Topic: TNT Cycle Replacement  (Read 792 times)

RubenC

• View Profile
TNT Cycle Replacement
« on: July 13, 2012, 07:37:23 PM »
Hello,

I am noobie to the group.  I own a 2012 Downtown 300i.  Since Jenny and TNT Cycle is gone.  I called the 717.453.7265 and the recording said the number was no longer valid.  Their website is gone.  Has anyone found a good replacement for them here in the USA?

I am looking forward to your replies

Thank you

Ruben Cisneros
Based in Grapevine, TX
From the Great Nation called Texas. Oops I mean the Great State called Texas

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: TNT Cycle Replacement
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 07:40:06 PM »
http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/   Order by phone, and mention the forum for a 15% discount. If you need after market/performance parts post up, and we will find what you need.
Welcome aboard!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

RubenC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 08:41:14 PM »
Thank you for the information.  Since Stadium Yamaha is in close by.  Will I receive the same discount if I go by the store and mention this forum?  I am looking for a DNA air filter for my 2012 Downtown 300i.
From the Great Nation called Texas. Oops I mean the Great State called Texas

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 09:51:38 PM »
Well how cool is that... Yep, even walk ins get the discount. I venture to guess this forum has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars over the past four or so years there. They should offer to carry you to your car.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

roboscoot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 07:41:24 PM »
i had been off the boards for the last few months...but recently....needed to change oil and filter on my dt 300i.....i tried calling tnt but no dice....jinny was getting me what i needed re aftermarket.......so i had to do some research.....i found as a suitable replacement (so far)......so try....googling....powersports outlet....talk to matt kellerman......they are located in prescott az.......delivery was quick......paid about 23 bucks for 3 hiflo oil filters...including shipping...good luck...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 09:15:06 PM »
http://www.epfguzzi.com/
They sell on Ebay as well...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()