Author Topic: Nice Day, Just Another Photo!  (Read 1820 times)

Syl

• View Profile
Nice Day, Just Another Photo!
« on: July 25, 2012, 11:55:53 PM »
I have great fun with my 500 and further, enjoy shooting "Photo's". A ways back, someone wrote, "now let's see some photo's". I used this particular background again being it is one of my favorite places to ride to and relax....under the bridge, next to boat launching, fishing and just watching the world go round. My camera goes with me ALL the time and I carry it in the padded Givi 46 Box which was worth purchasing and using.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Nice Day, Just Another Photo!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 12:00:08 AM »
Very nice Syl. Thanks for sharing.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 10:44:28 AM »
Thanks "zombie", can't go out today...real bad lightning last night with rain and calling for more today with possible hail. When I was just a kid...many many years ago! I can't recall this kind of nasty weather. We had lightning and rain but not always these down pours..causing flooding and high winds. I just hope this summer is not eaten up with this crappy weather. Will have to design a top on the scooter !!!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 01:09:11 PM »
It's been similar weather here. Very unusual cool days, and lots of rain. We mainly have passing showers but never all day for weeks like now.
Well I don't know how to use a camera to take such nice Picts, so I made some chalk out of sand, and tree bark to draw you a Pict. of my scoot...
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 01:11:54 PM »
Not really my scoot... Or my work. Actually I didn't make the chalk either but I felt like giving... You're welcome!

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 05:57:28 PM »
Well, there is an artist in the crowd and the sky just about gives one the feeling of unrest weather! The Art Work is different but must have been taken from a photo and something left out being the scooter is way off to the left and nothing balancing to the right!! Not being critical just wondering!!

Syl

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 05:59:44 PM »
Next, it would be interesting to know what kind of scooter this is portraying? I would say they used pastels on this Art Work.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 02:29:35 AM »
Well, there is an artist in the crowd and the sky just about gives one the feeling of unrest weather! The Art Work is different but must have been taken from a photo and something left out being the scooter is way off to the left and nothing balancing to the right!! Not being critical just wondering!!

Can't you see? There's road kill on the right and some oil slick....  ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 09:50:22 AM »
Judging from the leaking oil I'd have to say it's a Vespa!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()