Author Topic: Rebuilding engine  (Read 10978 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Rebuilding engine
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2012, 04:46:12 PM »
Well it's all been said. The bottom line is NO country belongs on another' soil unless they are invited. The US is just as culpable as GB in meddling. This is not an exercise in global affairs... Bottom line is mind your business, and let others mind theres. The time of empires is over. The Dollar rules now, that makes China the new world leader. Lucky China. Lucky all of us. I'll never understand the language but as long as I get scooter parts... Who cares.
Ps... The IRA does have Geneva rights today. Calling a cat a dog does not make it a dog.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

jaws

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2012, 08:03:10 PM »
Hey guys, sorry to get off topic, but does anyone know the length of the valves on the stock head. Are they 69 or 64mm long? Thanks in advance.

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2012, 08:38:21 PM »
Hey guys, sorry to get off topic, but does anyone know the length of the valves on the stock head. Are they 69 or 64mm long? Thanks in advance.

WTF do you think this is Jaws, a scooter forum or something? Jeez  :P

:) But seriously, no idea buddy. If nobody answers here soon i would post under a new topic in this section and someone will give you the info you need .   :D
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:40:07 PM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2012, 08:48:20 PM »
Sums it up for me really.....

« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:54:29 PM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

jaws

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2012, 12:19:07 AM »
WTF do you think this is Jaws, a scooter forum or something? Jeez  :P

:) But seriously, no idea buddy. If nobody answers here soon i would post under a new topic in this section and someone will give you the info you need .   :D

Lol sorry about that, what was I thinking!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2012, 01:44:03 AM »

Stock head of what?

The Rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2012, 07:08:39 AM »
Well it's all been said. The bottom line is NO country belongs on another' soil unless they are invited.
You miss the point as do most in the US, and Streido will agree, the Majority of the population in Northern Ireland wished to be British, so the British army (and mostly Irish manned police) were NOT on anothers soil at all, as they were on British soil as would be defined under the UN section on self determination.

The IRA have no 'Geneva rights' as such as they do not confer rights on anyone except by definition, not sure what your babbling on about, however at the time of the 'troubles' the IRA were neither fighting as an army (in uniform) so if they claimed to be fighting a war all could be shot as spies under the Geneva Convention, nor were they political prisoners as all had commited (and most were proud to state they had) criminal offences that would be criminal offences in most countries.

Remember that during the troubles most victims were Irish, it was Irish killing Irish most the time, very analogous to Iraq in that respect with the 'security' forces being a secondary target, something again most the US 'supporters' fail to realise.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2012, 07:11:30 AM »

They are 64mm in the GY6 50cc's. Just one or two brands use 69mm
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2012, 07:39:35 AM »
Ok... "Well it's all been said. The bottom line is NO country belongs on another' soil unless they are invited.
You miss the point as do most in the US, and Streido will agree, the Majority of the population in Northern Ireland wished to be British, so the British army (and mostly Irish manned police) were NOT on anothers soil at all, as they were on British soil as would be defined under the UN section on self determination."

Most of the people in NI were/are Protestant pigs. They did never nor will ever speak for Ireland. It's like saying the Italians in the bronx decieded that Italy will now control the Bronx. It's f***ing ridiculous. f*** the UN if they see it otherwise. f*** anybody that sees it otherwise.
What's with you friggin Brits going on about what clothes a person wears when they murder. A proper outfit for that is there? Geniva rights maintained the HUMAN (not humane) conditions necessary for life. Not much else. The Irish prisoners were held under the prisons. They were left to rot by inbred pigs with the moral code of face f***ing baboons. If you don't know ,you don't know. If you are one of those douches that tries to make words change facts then there is really nothing further to discuss. As for stupid sh** like Irish on Irish crime... Who were they supposed to kill Iraqi's? Every war has defectors, and traitors. Other people have heritage, and loyalty.
I imagine Hell as an endless prison. All sorts of maleficence happening. Over in one dark, sewage smelling, lice infested section of the prison yard is a gang. Rumors have it there is an evil entity controlling their actions. It's the most despised group of beings in hell. I have seen this gang... It's the Brit's. There's alot of them too. They were easy targets on Earth because they all wore Pea Cock fathers in their silly "war hats". You all really do look alike.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2012, 08:20:01 AM »
The bottom line is NO country belongs on another' soil unless they are invited.

That's why Magellan was killed the moment he landed on our shores on March 16, 1521. But we "welcomed" the Americans when they came because they had chocolate bars, butter and Marlboros... and they were kinda cute...

jaws

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2012, 11:40:08 AM »
They are 64mm in the GY6 50cc's. Just one or two brands use 69mm

Awesome! Thanks zombie

The Rookie

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2012, 12:19:19 PM »
Most of the people in NI were/are Protestant pigs.
Sorry didn't realise I was dealing with a someone so ignorant, my mistake for trying to use logic, the Protestants in Ireland are just as Irish as the Catholics, wake up and smell the coffee like they have in NI!

You are a dinosaur, which I guess is as dead as a Zombie.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2012, 05:27:46 PM »
You miss the point as do most in the US, and Streido will agree, the Majority of the population in Northern Ireland wished to be British, so the British army (and mostly Irish manned police) were NOT on anothers soil at all, as they were on British soil as would be defined under the UN section on self determination.

Well technically yes they did want to be brits, but then these folk in the northern 6 ( i think) provinces of Ireland were all protestant and Anglican decendants of Lowland Scots and English settlers who "invaded" in the 1600's after Englands king decided he wanted to rule Irleand as well as england wales and scotland, good old Henry 8th again, the fat bastard. Most irish catholics were forced into the southern half of Ireland but continued to resist their new rulers from england. After many wars and battles eventually the south was given up and declared the irish republic but the north, still populated by the decendants of those protestant invaders wanted to remain brits so given the north was mostly all consisted of these folk it was declared british since their heritage was british, historically it was not british tho.

Imo the whole of Ireland ought to have been given a vote on the north, not just the north. In fact Oreland ahould never have been oartitioned at all in the 1st place, the brits shouldve apologised and gave back ALL of Ireland instead of just the south. If those of brit decent wanted to remain brits then england should have offered them refuge in england where they couldve lived on as brits and irelamd couldve got back to being ireland and irish.

The situation is now that experts predict the protestant majority in the north will be overtaken by the irish catholic minority very soon due to birth rates over the years so sooner or later tje people will decide to re-unite ireland, probably peacefully thro a vote on their nationallity, unless London blocks it, then the war will start all over again.

As for IRA not wearing uniform....they were a resistance army. The French resistance in WW2 wore no uniform yet we dont condemn them, we applaud them for resisting the invading forces and trying to win back their nation. The SAS and undercover army and police wore no uniform either. You cant have a resistance army if you broadcast that you are resistance, cant work if your up against a superpower type nation with better means, money, power, wealth and numbers than you have, you could never win.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2012, 05:31:49 PM »
Fingers too big for this phone, cant be arsed fixing my typo's in last post so just live with it. Sure you can work out what i meant.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2012, 06:22:48 PM »
"You are a dinosaur, which I guess is as dead as a Zombie."

Tee Hee! Giggle, giggle, giggle... How do you kill a zombie? Pick his brain.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()