Author Topic: Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco.  (Read 12525 times)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
Re: Smoking And Smokeless Tobacco.
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2012, 08:27:33 AM »
Those small digital scales are cheap now.... Careful though, that's another charge... In NC anyway

Yes they are, £2.99 delivered!

What? do you mean you can be charged over there for owning a set of scales now ??? Thats just plain ridiculous ???

I mean i can see the point if theyre covered in coke or weed but if its for a genuine reason whats wrong with that? Its getting more like Minority Report every day  :-\

Not an issue here anyway, even if it was for drugs (which it is def not for). Hete you can own and carry any and all drug use or related equip, bongs, scales, gold plated coke spoon, small bags, even seeds, hydroponic growing sets and any and all related items are fine, its just the actual drugs which get you in trouble, anything else is fine.

Like i say tho, i dont smoke ANYTHING now, 9 days now of zero smoking tobacco or weed. The scales are 1000% to che k my roller weights of the stack of mixed rollers in my garage drawer. The cops are welcome to come watch me weigh them if they want.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2012, 09:06:48 AM »
lol an audiance with streido.

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2012, 05:51:03 PM »
The scales by themselves are fine but if they find illegal substances they'll try to slap an attempting to sell or distribute charge on. A good lawyer can get it dropped though.
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2012, 09:26:35 PM »
Well thats ok then, sounds reasonable if you got Oz's of sh** and scales, same thing would happen here. If you want to deal you knkw the risks so its up to you to chance it or not.

Like i said tho they could send these ones for any forensic test they liked and it would come back 100% clear cos all i want them for arerollers. I couldve just borrowed a set of any of the half dozen or so folk i know who have them for NOT weighing rollers but that would open up a whole world of temptation that i do not want to enter. Would be rude really to just go in and ask to use their scales then leave, i would have to be polite and buy some smokable or at the very least i would be passed a joint, so i took the sensible way out and got my own set for legal weighing of legal items.

..........much as i would love a blast of a fat doob.

.......must resist.............just say no........i am a good citizen now. At least on that front. For a while. :)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2012, 09:42:10 PM »

..........much as i would love a blast of a fat doob.

.......must resist.............just say no........i am a good citizen now. At least on that front. For a while. :)

Yeah... Me too  :'(

Had to get my life together  :o

Maybe when I'm old and tired I'll pick it up again  ;D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2012, 09:57:26 PM »
Maybe when I'm old and tired I'll pick it up again

I AM old and tired ???   Maybe i made too hasty a decision......... :D

Nah, if i can go for 3 months then i should be good. Maybe .

Chaos is my co-pilot.

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2012, 10:05:35 PM »
I haven't smoked in about a year and I still get the urge to every once in a while. I gotta just forget it and move on. From about 17 to 22 I smoked all day everyday. I was never good with moderation  ;D. Last time I did it had been a while. It was too much  :D. I was too h##h  :D :D :D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2012, 03:04:26 AM »
I smoke two joints in times of peace
And two in times of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
And then I smoke two more

Smoke two joints
Albuquerque, New Mexico

skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2012, 08:47:25 AM »
 :) that reminds me have a little stash in the shed i forgot about from new year. dont want to smoke it may have to bake some cookies.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2012, 12:30:31 PM »
Bunch of damned stoners  :P

All this talk has me thinking now............fu©k!!!

Going for a siesta so i dont do anything stupid.  :'(
Chaos is my co-pilot.

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2012, 01:59:36 PM »
No worries, mate, you've got a handle on it, just hang on.

You need to overcome the compulsion, and only burn it when it would be a pleasure, not just spark it up because it's 4:20.

Moderation, in all things. So only spark a little toke, wait for it to creep up on ya, then get on to something productive, like cleaning yer scooter, going for a walk, or flogging Molly.

Pretty soon, you won't have none, and it won't bother you, meh, I was tired of that sh** anyway.

And don't forget, never smoke dope when you're high, you don't get no higher, just lower on dope.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2012, 05:17:36 PM »
Very wise words Ce.

Totally agree but i think im one of those folk who have an addictive personality. When i like something i go for it 10001%, i always think if im going to do something then i may as well do it full on or not at all  :D For me cutting down is not an option, didnt work for cigs, didnt work for weed, didnt even work for spanking my plank. I either do something or i dont. Problem i have is o dont know anyone who sells small amounts anyways so if i wanted to go buy some i have to buy an Oz and then thats me puffing away for the week at least, every night, chain smoking till bed. Tried cutting back or limiting it or even setting rules like none before dinner or none before my shower etc, works for a day or so then............you know how it is  :)

I think of it like being an alcoholic, if i got some in the house i WILL smoke it and i wont stop till its done or its time for bed. Saw some research that said that along with tobacco its one of the hardest things to quit, even tho it is non-addictive as a drug itself. Its just too nice.

Still tempted to call a mate and tap some, just a little for the weekend, but so far i am resisting. Making a big pot of extra hot chilli right now and even thinking of going for a new tatt tomorrow if i can stay off it tonight, my way of kind of rewarding my good behaviour lol.

See how it goes tonight and tomorrow.............. ::)

Cheers for the support tho  8)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2012, 05:36:19 PM »
addictive personality
Meeeee tooooo!

Marijuana may not be physically addictive but it is addictive. I know. I've gone from smoking an eighth a day to nothing at all several times. Good bud too not that doo doo brown sh**. Like I've heard about quitting cigarettes, the first three days is the worst. You have to want to stop for yourself though. If it's for relationship or legal reasons it will never work.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:39:06 PM by Peters »
*2001 ZX-50 beater

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2012, 06:21:20 PM »
10 days 18 hours 59 minutes.........and counting  :)

So im past the physical addiction stage Peters. All in the mind now.

Just having my Chilli buzz, looking at a new local tattoo shop online and designing a few ideas. Thinking i may drop in for a chat with the guy tomorrow.

Not going out tonight so im safe........at least till tomorrow  :D

Like i said,  i need to do it one day at a time, even 1 hour at a time or 15mins at a time if it gets bad.

Chilli helps, cravings are fading and keeping busy.

I have so many plans i want to do so need the extra cash i save from not smoking anyway, just need to remind myself of that when it gets bad.

Cheers bro's.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2012, 06:25:15 PM »
Well we totally hijacked this thread didnt we?

Or at least i did?

Sorry Mopedred. I'll make it up to ya somehow :)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()