Author Topic: Yo Batts!!! WTF Dude?  (Read 5606 times)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Yo Batts!!! WTF Dude?
« on: August 08, 2012, 04:28:01 AM »
I'm sorry to post this... Batts has fled the building... Apparently he sold an engine to a SI forum member for 160.00. The member posted after several weeks of no replies/stories that he just wanted the engine. I replied stating I have known Batts for several years, and would stand up for him. I offered to pay the guy if Batts didn't come thru. Batts promised he would, and has not. I asked the guy to wait two days. That day is tomorrow. I can't believe Batts would let this go.
Here's the links...
http://www.scooterinvasion.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=36769#36769
http://www.scooterinvasion.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3184&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Come on Batman... You are supposed to be one of the good guys. We all get into sh** so you are not alone Bro! At least talk to the guy. It all works out. ALWAYS! I promise. :-*

"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
Re: Yo Batts!!! WTF Dude?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 05:36:52 AM »
Last I heard he was screwin around with a girl that's married to a cop soooooo... who knows what the f happened.......
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 06:15:48 AM »
That is messed up though man. No matter how busy you are you can at least respond to somebody's emails/phone calls and explain what is going on. Guess you really never know with people huh... Sucks because when sh** like this happens the only explanations are the person is dead, injured, in jail/prison, or just a plain thief. None are good  :-\... Drug addiction is no excuse either

I've had friends, used to be friends anyway, that have screwed me over before. I just burn the bridge and say f it. I don't get mad, I just won't have anything to do with them anymore.

I've bought things from people on forums and never had bad experiences. I do feel lucky though. I'm always very cautious and make sure they are creditable first. Oh, and I always use paypal too.
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 04:16:55 PM »
Yeah... I feel bad for both guys in this... I know Batts has been having sh** luck lately... Maybe it's re-payment for some dirty deed(s).  I really just want to see him square it up. We ALL f*** up from time to time but this one appears intentional. If it's just the shipping cost I will send a label to Batts., and have UPS pick up the package at his door. He won't even have to get dressed.
COME ON BATTS!!! Man up!  I still have your back!!!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 05:47:39 PM »
He could be having serious issues if he's lost his job etc, could even be struggling to keep a roof over his head so may not have access to a pc or internet?

I didnt know much about him tbh but he seemed/seems a stand-up kinda guy, at least in cyberspace.

Hopefully he sorts himself and his personal situation out and then can get this other thing sorted. I hate hearing of anyone having problems/luck like Batts seems to have had lately, it sucks bigtime, i guess i cant blame him for looking out for himself & his kin 1st right now, i would do the same, but im sure if he had just contacted the other guy and explained the situation it wouldnt have gone this bad.

Good luck Batt's, be safe and hope you have some better luck.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 06:05:34 PM »
..batman is a good guy...i've bought a cpl or 3 things from him over the net without any prblems..

..i know he was having an issue getting the engine to the shipping place, and i thot he had finally worked that out...

..we all get in over our head from time to time...and sometimes it's hard to face-up when you know you've screwed up...

..i'll be the first to admit that...

...i'll try to contact him...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

ce

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 06:28:57 PM »
You guys are the kind of bro a bro needs when the broing gets tough.

Right on, Bros.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

LoveMyKymco

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 10:20:49 PM »
Its a bro on bro conversation here, never walk into a room when two dudes are saying bro i love you, just walk away slowly and quietly.
My 82 mph Killer Full MHR zx50 build (now 91 mph gps verified)
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=7795.0
My Fabrizi/MHR "can it cost anymore?" build
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12146.0;topicseen

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 10:21:41 PM »
Its a bro on bro conversation here, never walk into a room when two dudes are saying bro i love you, just walk away slowly and quietly.
lmao  :D :D :D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 11:50:28 PM »
..dang lovemykymco...you can join in any time!!

;D

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 12:20:59 AM »
..aint had any luck reaching batman..

..imma try again...i owe him a solid anyway...

;)

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 02:40:53 AM »
Too much lovey dovey... KILL THE WITCH!!!
I had to do that... I got all teary eyed~
I never thought about lack of Internet. I'd sell someones kid to stay on line... It is a great group here, and we really can't have defectors. Dead defectors but no living ones. It's a pride thing...

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 02:56:48 AM »

I never thought about lack of Internet
Libraries, friends, family, I know he's in school... that's the first place I would go... free internet, ect... Even if he doesn't have internet there's no reason he couldn't have shipped the thing already. Hell, word even tried to call him. I mean there's really no excuse... If ya can't do the deal at least give the guy his money back.

I've got nothing against bats but damn, where's he at. BATS!!!!!!!!! Where ya at homie?
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 03:10:04 AM »

It's a bit harsh but... The only thing I know that takes EVERYTHING AWAY!

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 02:51:15 PM »
Dam, under the bus I go again..... :-\
IDK what stories everybody is being told about this. I HAVE maintained contact with Ben up till this past week. I sent him pics of the box WITH everything inside.

Yes, I was in school BUT the summer semester is over now. IDK yet if I can go back for Fall. Something happened with my English final to grab me an automatic 0

I NEVER MEANT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN....THAT'S MY CONVICT WORD.
SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE DEALT WITH ME IN THE PAST FROM VARIOUS FORUMS AND SHOULD KNOW THAT IS NOT ME AT ALL......

Streido is correct.......
with all the drama my bud was causing with his wife. All that BLEW UP.
My job never made me any money..MAYBE $40 every TWO weeks but my rent and lights were pd. I was thrown under the bus hard because of Tommy's crap.
I lost my home AND job in the same sentence.
I am homeless and jobless. I have been in a "catch-22" for 3-1/2 years, now I don't have a fkn thing cept a cpl broke down scoots and my tools..... My job was bartered for my rent. I have ran a mom an pop tire shop for 3-1/2 years, kept the yard up, etc. in exchange for my rent. The 1st year I was making money but then i was given like $40 every 2 weeks. Didn't have another home so I've been in my catch-22. That's one reason I had went back to school. Tired of living this way. Haven't been "husleing" so I'm f'n broke....I mean FKN BROKE.... My dam cell phone was even turned off till someone in my immediate family figured I needed it thru this sh**...
I know it is no excuse for my slack ass shipment. All I have is excuses I know..
The ending to this summer HAS f***ING SUCKED ASS.

NO, I am not on drugs Zombie.........cept the hippie grass that I've not had in weeks because I iz a broke azz nigga.
 I am a full fledged statistic.... No bank accounts, no savings accounts, no credit cards, no home, no job.
I have EVERY intention of straightening my face on this deal. I NEVER meant to cause this sort of drama over a sell. Several current AND former members all over the world have dealt with me with buying or selling. I have not been trying to "get over on anybody" at all.
I am a good dude. I was blind sided and the whole world came crashing down at one time. I have apologized the whole time, every time and continue to.......
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 04:15:37 PM by thebatman »
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()