Author Topic: Yo Batts!!! WTF Dude?  (Read 5603 times)

LoveMyKymco

• View Profile
Re: Yo Batts!!! WTF Dude?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 05:06:21 PM »
If you lived close to Stl I could get you a job in a second, sorry to hear about all the sh** hitting the fan all at once, but this too shall pass. Just remember no ones opinion matters but your own and dont have one thats worthless man. You cant ever get out of the ditch if you dont think you can.
My 82 mph Killer Full MHR zx50 build (now 91 mph gps verified)
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=7795.0
My Fabrizi/MHR "can it cost anymore?" build
http://www.kymcoforum.com/index.php?topic=12146.0;topicseen

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »
Lovemykymco'S right Batts, things no doubt seem sh** right now and you prob feel like the sh**s hit rock bottom but at least it cant get much worse can it? When your on the floor then the only way you can go from there is up. Sure you may need to crawl around down there for a bit but eventually you WILL get back up on your feet.

From reading and watching the news over here it looks like there are huge numbers in the same sh** youre in Batts, thats what happens when you have sh** labour/employment laws and little or no rights as an employee as it seems to be in the States, im glad i dont live thefe myself cos that sh** is not for me. Can you not claim Welfare? Or is it worthless? We have a decent social welfare system here that pays a livable (just about) amount to unemployed and sick so your situation would not happen here which im glad of.

Anyway keep the chin up and dont let the bastards get you down bro. Good luck, hope it all works out soon.  :)
Chaos is my co-pilot.

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 12:43:15 AM »
Glad you posted Bro! I felt I had to open this up. Of course there is lots of PM'ing, and Lots of smack talk. I just wanted it out, and open. It takes a guy with Back Bone to stand up. Your posting shows you have that. If you need a shipping label I can email one to you tonight for UPS. It's not a charity offer. It's actually cheaper than me paying the kid. I did open that door myself so I have no ill will about it. I just need a reality check before offering a second time.
You have been a great friend in the past. Always there w/ some good words for anyone that can read. This is just a character check Bro! First thing I would do is hit the local churches, and Welfare. Red Cross is a great help too. Any one of the three can help set you up w/ a place to live, and maybe a lead to a decent job. This sh** may be embarrassing but I have been there. Red Cross hooked up a deposit, and utilities for an apt. The Church hooked up immediate food, clothes,curtains, ect..., and welfare finally kicked in wit Aid to Families.
I lost a job, had NO transport, and a three year old girl. I actually stayed in a Crack Hotel till the $ was gone. When I finally got off my ass, and hit those three places it took about 3 months for it all to turn around. It helps if you poke yourself in the eyes before talking to any of them... Alligator tears...

If you want a label I will send it tonight. PM me    Love Ya Batts! Stay off the rock fo sho! AND those Dirty women... Married to a cop... Brilliant!
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 02:09:00 AM »
This sh** may be embarrassing but I have been there

..  +1..bats

...sh** gonna work out, bro....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 03:43:57 AM »
I wasn't tryin to talk sh** about ya bats. To be honest I'm just glad to hear from ya. I was just generalizing about shady deals. I only heard one side of the story. Really I'm glad to see you're still around  :)

I hate to hear you're having such a tough time. Keep at it man, you'll land on your feet. If you lived around here I could give you some part time work... Good luck buddy
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 05:04:02 AM »
Why do I have the feeling Darth Axy is somehow behind all this... That Evil Genius!
Divide, and conquer. I"m on to your dirty work buddy. Even if no one else sees it. I can smell you all over this one.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2012, 12:31:23 AM »
Where does Batt's live (area of a state or country) maybe one of us as mentioned above can hook him up with some work or lodging
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2012, 12:52:19 AM »
I think he knows we are all available for him.     Don't read this part Batts... (nice ploy 008. He lives in the third refrigerator box on the left over on Elm St. Mountainville N.C. You kick his ass, and I'll grab the engine...)
Ok Batts... You can look again!

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 12:57:28 AM »
Where does Batt's live (area of a state or country) maybe one of us as mentioned above can hook him up with some work or lodging

About 4 hours from me. Not gonna work out  :-\
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2012, 01:00:30 AM »
I've relocated for work before. Most everyone has. Go to the green grass brother!

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2012, 03:33:37 AM »
Batts, when you're down on rock bottom,.. there's nowhere else to go but up....

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 01:10:45 AM »
..ya'll be just a lil more patient with thebatman...

..he gonna make this sh** right and f*** anybody that says different!!
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 04:59:12 AM »
OOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm Tellin'

zombie

• You never know do ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2012, 05:16:10 AM »

thebatman

• The Bat lives on... like the fkn Energizer Bunny
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 01:57:45 AM »
..ya'll be just a lil more patient with thebatman...

..he gonna make this sh** right and f*** anybody that says different!!

Thank you Word. I finally was able to ship out today.
I only had excuses as to why this happened but they are some dam good ones though. I wasn't out to f*** anybody like a few people seem to think. If that was the case, then I could have used that $ for a fkn motel room for a night.  >:(

I never meant for this fkn sh** to happen like this.
First, I want to THANK everybody that threw me UNDER the bus at HWY speeds. That is so awesome.
I also want to THANK the 2 people (that's known anyway) that helped toss me UNDER the bus on the D.L.

I HAVE TO GIVE MAJOR PROPS AND A MILLION THANKS TO THE ONE, ....DID I MENTION THAT ONE ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT sh** MAY HAVE CRASHED ALL AT ONCE AND BELIEVED THAT I WASN'T OUT TO f*** ANYBODY..... DID I MENTION... ONE DID.... :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o 
"THE BAT"MAN...
Says:
"A goal without a plan is just a dream"......

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()