Author Topic: Agility 125 Floor- Help please!  (Read 1252 times)

Garden Fairy

• View Profile
Agility 125 Floor- Help please!
« on: August 12, 2012, 07:19:53 PM »
Thanks in advance...
I'm knew to biking etc so please bear with me!

I busted the right hand side foot rest on my scooter, so now the plastic's broken off and metal can be seen through the gap.
Is there a cheap fix or do I have to replace the whole floor panel?

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Agility 125 Floor- Help please!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 09:15:25 PM »
Any good fiberglass shop can fix it. I would guess the cost to be around 150-200 for a shop tho. Try approaching the shop owner, and have the piece OFF the bike in your hand. You may get it done as a side deal or an after hours deal with one of his guys for 100 or so.
http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/   They have a parts/price list on line for comparison.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Garden Fairy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 08:16:25 PM »
Thanks very much for that Zombie :) Think I'll probably replace it as fixing looks more expensive!

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 01:54:56 AM »
I'm just guessing at the repair cost... I work in a similar field, and am basing that @ $90.00hr. You may find a local shop that would do it for 30.00 !
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()