Author Topic: I still have a lot of parts for a 50cc agility free you just pay to ship  (Read 1987 times)

j4bs4209333

• View Profile
I posted an ad a few moths ago but the person that wanted the parts never ended up sending me a shipping label so I am posting this again. I have a bunch of Kymco Agility parts sitting in my cellar and if anyone needs anything they can have it for nothing. You will have to pay for shipping, it would be easier for me if you prepaid for a label and emailed the label to me. Flat rate shipping is easiest because the packaging is free, otherwise I work at a restaurant and can get free boxes to ship stuff, but can't promise they will be the smallest possible boxes to fit the part(s). The parts are from an 06 Agility 50cc black and red. Here's a list of what i have......

rear plastic pieces (fairings maybe??)
Front headlight plastic surrounding plus headlight (screw holes are broken you will have to secure the headlight somehow)
Main seat with seat storage container (plastic hinge slot is broken so it comes all the way off)
front black handlebar cover
 some idiot spray painted the plastics black so you will have to finish removing the spray, I gave up half way through.

I have some engine parts....
I have the entire engine minus the rear gear assembly. I have the carb and the entire airbox assembly
There's other misc parts that I can't remember right now. If you need anything please email me @ j4bs4209333@aol.com I probably won't check this forum so direct email is best. I do not have any tires, handlebars, shocks/springs, brakes, or cdi.

The Rookie

• View Profile
Re: I still have a lot of parts for a 50cc agility free you just pay to ship
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 06:41:37 AM »
And you are where.......Europeans won't pay to ship from the US and vice versa, saying where you are would help!

mono

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 07:56:22 PM »
some idiot spray painted the plastics black

Hey, what's wrong with painting things black ?  ;D

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 02:27:12 AM »
Hey, what's wrong with painting things black ?  ;D

Maybe he's referring to the black plastics that need not be painted black...

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 06:02:15 AM »
She's a she. She's in Massachusetts. It's a legit deal. I got a few parts, and offered to pay for her time but she had NONE of that, and sent the parts as promised. I think it was an ex or some such that stiffed her w/ a broke down no title scoot. I don't know this for fact but there was some mention that made me think that. I find it a kind offer. Unless it's a FBI sting to close down us "enthusiasts". Stolen bike parts on the interweb is a federal offense. I think I'll call dibs on the engine... I need a few parts to finish my moonshine runner as well as a way to get to the Meth lab I have in the woods.
Oh   FYI... It cost 60 bucks to ship one big box @60lbs to florida. Kidding on the "dibbs", and moonshine... The Meth could be real tho... ??? ::) ;)
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 06:05:33 AM »
oh... a she.... ;D

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 06:17:03 AM »
That's why I came running to the rescue. If it were a dude I'd spit off about Meth, and stolen bike parts... OOOPPPS!

No for real. She's legit! I hardly think parting out a hot bike on the Kymco forum would seem like a wise move to anyone. Just mad at the EX is my guess. Tired of seeing his sh** in her basement.
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

A$APAgility

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 11:41:17 PM »
still have a front fender?

OregonDad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 02:53:27 AM »
Can you post a pic of what's left?

itsjyung

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 05:38:40 PM »
I could really use the back part of the belt pulley on the clutch side (or just the whole clutch asembly) I bent mine out a 1/16" and now at 45-50mph It makes a great out of balance noise whoom whoom whoom it's annoying and it will probably wear my belt out fast or worse things may happen lol I don't even know if I can order just that part need to check on that :o
2012 Kymco Agility 50
-Kymco deresticted CDI
-NCY Transmission Kit w/5.5gram

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()