Author Topic: I miss Zombie  (Read 14937 times)

Mike Green

• View Profile
Re: I miss Zombie
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2012, 02:26:04 AM »
I was reading some of Zombie's old posts this afternoon and what a gift he has. Mechanically factual with smooth flowing humour. If any of you out there have information such as his phone number or address please continue to try to contact him. Some of his latter threads began to sound like someone with real depression going on. He was talking about getting out of the scooter business and may have decided to stop his involvement with this forum. If that is the case fine, I can understand that but in many of his posts he expressed deep friendship with some of you guys and I don't think he would walk away without a goodby. If something more serious is going on such as being jailed I would be willing to post bond or offer any other financial help he might need. So keep trying and if I can help please let me know.
Mike

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2012, 02:44:41 AM »
Mike, I sent you a message.

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2012, 02:50:11 AM »
this is beggining to sound quite bad  :(  i too miss zombie.. wish he would come back.. wordslinger too he just dissapered aswell.. things just aint the same without them  :'(
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2012, 03:22:12 AM »
Vivo,
Can't get to my emails until tomorrow morning when I go to the office. Thanks and keep me in the loop.
Mike

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2012, 05:43:12 AM »
Vivo, sent you a pm
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
  • Look me up on facebook !
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2012, 06:23:39 AM »
 I have tried to contact wordslinger, I will continue to try to contact him this week. I have family in is neck of the woods (will send my bro to knock on his door if I must!)  I miss those guys too!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2012, 06:32:22 AM »

Zombie... and Zombie Monkey.... both missing.... ??? coincidence?....

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2012, 05:11:08 PM »
we better do a world wide internet serch for zombie.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2012, 05:12:42 PM »
Mike that'sa very nice offer you've made, keep in mind none of us really know internet friends that well. Not that I want to talk you out of anything but to use caution with your money.

I dug around as much as I can with the information supplied me and came up empty on Zombie.

I placed another call to Wordslinger with no reply as of yet, wish I had more to add. The person I spoke with did give the impression that Mr. Wordslinger is fine and doing well, so at least he's not dead or off on the lamb.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2012, 05:30:37 PM »
I found a phone number for who I think is Zombie, I placed the call but got an answering mach. I left a message and hope to get a call back.

Vivo, look for a PM.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2012, 11:01:42 PM »
Thanks 08
Good words of caution. I just would hate to be locked up and broke and without family/friends to post my bond. If i could do that for someone in need and yes you're right a stranger actually, I
would hope that someone someday could find it in their heart to help me. Zombie's abrupt abandonment of this forum may be nothing more than a personal choice, however, I doubt that he would do it this way without any word of goodby to his friends. So this leads me to believe that he is either ill or unable to access the internet. Based on some of his posts he walked a fine line between the two sides of the law and may be incarcerated. Thanks for your efforts and keep trying and keep us all in the loop.
Mike

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2012, 01:54:17 AM »
Thanks 08
Good words of caution. I just would hate to be locked up and broke and without family/friends to post my bond. If i could do that for someone in need and yes you're right a stranger actually, I
would hope that someone someday could find it in their heart to help me. Zombie's abrupt abandonment of this forum may be nothing more than a personal choice, however, I doubt that he would do it this way without any word of goodby to his friends. So this leads me to believe that he is either ill or unable to access the internet. Based on some of his posts he walked a fine line between the two sides of the law and may be incarcerated. Thanks for your efforts and keep trying and keep us all in the loop.
Mike

I too suspect along your lines and want to help people out just wanted to offer a word of caution, look for a PM.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2012, 02:09:58 AM »
080, the person you called is not Zombie, just the same name. The person you called is a lawyer in that area.  Anyway, thanks for the effort. Zombie might be that person for all we know.. I might send an email to the Sherrif in his County and ask for assitance...    So Zombie, If you don't come out now, I might sent a couple of squad cars to your doorstep to confiscate all your illegal scoot stuff!!!  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 02:21:41 AM by Vivo »

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
  • Look me up on facebook !
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2012, 02:18:44 AM »
 ;D
 I heard from Wordslinger today!  He replied "about 6'2" to my message of "what ya up to?"  I am thinking he was on vacation, spending time with family by the looks of his facebook posts for the day.
 I messaged Word that we on this forum are possibly thinking the worst, to please stop by and at least wave.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2012, 02:23:16 AM »
Damn!! That's great news about word!! Wave Word! wave!!!   ;D

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()