Author Topic: I miss Zombie  (Read 14932 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: I miss Zombie
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2012, 08:53:21 AM »
Last i talked to him he was going to tampa, probably got suckered into buying a timeshare.

LoveMyKymco, did you ship that scoot frame to Zombie?... you were one of those who last contacted him, right?

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2012, 12:47:38 PM »
080, the person you called is not Zombie, just the same name. The person you called is a lawyer in that area.  Anyway, thanks for the effort. Zombie might be that person for all we know.. I might send an email to the Sherrif in his County and ask for assitance...    So Zombie, If you don't come out now, I might sent a couple of squad cars to your doorstep to confiscate all your illegal scoot stuff!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Later today I'll google the local newspaper and go through their obit's to see if there is a record of his passing. But the fact that wordslinger has dropped from sight at the same time makes me think maybe this is all a sham to get attention or something.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2012, 04:34:05 PM »
I doubt it... Besides sounds like word is on a well needed extended vacation.
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2012, 01:30:35 AM »
I emailed Zombie's County Sheriff... no reply yet...

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2012, 01:35:29 AM »
Thanks Vivo

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »
Im sure he'll turn back up when hes good and ready. After all when i 1st joined this forum Zombie and Word had not been posting for ages, all their threads were here but they were not, then after 3-6months they both just turned up and i got to knkw and love them.

Personally i think its a bit much to be contacting police forces and checking obituaries etc, im sure theyre fine and will return of their own accord when theyre ready. I thought they were both myths after reading all their posts till i met them.

Still love em both and will do anything i can to help either one if its needed but i doubt it is, or at least i hope my help isnt needed.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2012, 10:05:03 PM »
Im sure he'll turn back up when hes good and ready. After all when i 1st joined this forum Zombie and Word had not been posting for ages, all their threads were here but they were not, then after 3-6months they both just turned up and i got to knkw and love them.

Personally i think its a bit much to be contacting police forces and checking obituaries etc, im sure theyre fine and will return of their own accord when theyre ready. I thought they were both myths after reading all their posts till i met them.

Still love em both and will do anything i can to help either one if its needed but i doubt it is, or at least i hope my help isnt needed.

I have to agree
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2012, 01:48:03 AM »

Sorry folks, just a desperate move....

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2012, 11:10:32 AM »
6 pages because a nick from online forum stopped posting.

Talk about stalkers.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2012, 01:20:51 PM »
6 pages because a nick from online forum stopped posting.

Talk about stalkers.

:D Its a gay thang  :-* :-* :-*
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »

Sorry folks, just a desperate move....

Im sure Z will thank you himself when the cops appear at his door to find him smoking a large doob while that 17yr old hooker is blowing him off as he fakes his tax returns.........
Chaos is my co-pilot.

YagerMySter

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2012, 03:52:48 PM »
Nah, The big Z is not hedonistic like Charley. The Zom is the kind of guy you would want in your foxhole. He's your wingman. He's got your back. Best of all he's the kind of guy that makes me want to drop off the grid. Imagine no more taxes, SS nimbers, driver's license, credit cards, or any of the other strangling regulations, mandates, and timelines imposed on us by a government that has slowly morphed into the type of tyranny our founding fathers risked the hangman's noose to overthrow. We have become a nation of the Kardashians. We dance to the tune of the media's lies and are laughed at by the politicians that we elect to embezel from us. I'm tired. I'm 64. I'm recovering from a reck that has left me thinking about my mortality and my quality of life. I'm really thinking of moving back to Nicaragua. One last big adventure... off the grid. Salve a ti Nicaragua!

Of ALL the sh**holes on this planet, this is where I live, so I'm going to try to make the best of it.  :-)
I did it and I'm glad.

juice

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2012, 04:43:45 PM »
This thread really puts the "grand" in aggrandize . It would be funny if it wasn't so creepy .

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »
After a few weeks of not posting many of us thought it was unusual for someone who posted everyday and usually multiple times just abruptly stopped. This thread was started as a humorous expression of missing Zombie and light-hearted speculation as to what had happened to him; ie,
alien abductions, becoming an expatriot on a tropical island, and yes incarceration. When many of his close friends who had been given private access to Zombie's cell number, address, and work number were unable to contact him I would say that there was true concern about him. Now putting myself in his place I would be royally pissed off if the members of this forum iniated police contact while I was enjoying my favorite pipefull and a little nibble on my nub. I would also be gratefull if the same iniative found me in a back alley after I had the sh** beat out of me. So go back and read the thread and many of the same people who are so critical today really had humorous ideas as to Zombie's where abouts at the start.

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2012, 01:58:49 AM »
I seriously doubt the cops will show up at zombie's door because he's missing on an internet forum. For all we know his computer fried. Or... was seized for identity theft or fraud. He was screwing with somebody that broke into his network  :D

It's all speculation. We're just wondering where our friends are at.
*2001 ZX-50 beater

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()