Author Topic: I miss Zombie  (Read 14931 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: I miss Zombie
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2012, 02:31:58 AM »
We all have our ifs, buts, do's and don'ts, but at the end of the day... that's what we are... we can all look really far back,, like what if we didn't buy a Kymco?, would this thread be any different or started at all... what if internet was not invented? My point is... the posts here or in any other threads are just our expressions of freedom which may or may not be taken seriously by anybody. Just like Peters said, we're just wondering where our friends are at...wondering aloud...   

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2012, 08:12:42 AM »
Please nobody call the cops if/when i go awol, i got too many skeletons in my closet and bodies under tha patio for that sh**  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2012, 08:16:08 AM »
Please nobody call the cops if/when i go awol, i got too many skeletons in my closet and bodies under tha patio for that sh**  ;D

noted...

skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2012, 10:20:17 AM »

oppppppppssssss....  i called the girl guids and the salvation army to check up on you ;D.... was that wrong?????

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2012, 01:19:14 PM »
Girl guides are fine, long as theyre over 16. Sally Army can watch.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2012, 06:30:07 PM »
Sooooooooo............

Im not missing/dead/in jail/sick/kidnapped/abducted by aliens/eaten by a whale/in a coma..............and i just spoke with Wordslinger not less than a couple of hours ago, none of the above applies to him either, he is 100% fine (or as fine as he ever was) like Carol said earlier he has just been real busy at work etc and had interweb issues so had no time to come on here the last short while. So there you go, 2 down 1 to find. Says he hasnt heard from Z-Man but we shouldnt worry(i wasnt really worried) says Z'll turn up at some point. Hope that settles a few nerves? No conspiracy, no deaths/accidents/mishaps that we know of, all seems ok so dont worry.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2012, 06:39:39 PM »
Sooooooooo............

Im not missing/dead/in jail/sick/kidnapped/abducted by aliens/eaten by a whale/in a coma..............and i just spoke with Wordslinger not less than a couple of hours ago, none of the above applies to him either, he is 100% fine (or as fine as he ever was) like Carol said earlier he has just been real busy at work etc and had interweb issues so had no time to come on here the last short while. So there you go, 2 down 1 to find. Says he hasnt heard from Z-Man but we shouldnt worry(i wasnt really worried) says Z'll turn up at some point. Hope that settles a few nerves? No conspiracy, no deaths/accidents/mishaps that we know of, all seems ok so dont worry.

what about overdose????? has anyone singled that out?  ;D

im withe streido... as he said prob because the scoot season is over.... or the mad hatter zombie is working on his next creation scooter engine strapped to ski or something. he will be back

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2012, 12:40:32 AM »
I miss The Big Lebowski
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2012, 01:42:44 AM »
what about overdose????? has anyone singled that out?  ;D

im withe streido... as he said prob because the scoot season is over.... or the mad hatter zombie is working on his next creation scooter engine strapped to ski or something. he will be back

scooter overdose?

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2012, 02:07:20 PM »
Calling the PD does not mean they will knoock on his door or drop by his house. You can simply ask if a person by this name has been arrested in the past few weeks. In his county they pubish a list once a month, we just need the latest month. So far I've been told I have to wait for the list to become published. Which we all know is BS the lazy bitch on the phone just didn't want to make a few cpu clicks.

Will try again but have no intentions of sending the coppers to his home, we don't know one another like that.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2012, 12:23:27 AM »
When I started this thread it was meant mostly as a joke and an effort to coax a response from Zombie. Little did I know that I would unleash a whirlwind. Not the first stupid thing I've done and not the last. I think it is obvious that for whatever reason Zombie does not wish to post anything
at this time. I also think it is time that everybody stop attempting to contact him unless you are a personal friend and have that right. So let's STOP. Let's shut this thread down and go back to other pursuits. I think Zombie would appreciate it and I feel that most of you who are loyal to this forum would appreciate it. And once again I'm sorry for starting all this wasted energy.
Mike

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2012, 12:59:20 AM »
When I started this thread it was meant mostly as a joke and an effort to coax a response from Zombie. Little did I know that I would unleash a whirlwind. Not the first stupid thing I've done and not the last. I think it is obvious that for whatever reason Zombie does not wish to post anything
at this time. I also think it is time that everybody stop attempting to contact him unless you are a personal friend and have that right. So let's STOP. Let's shut this thread down and go back to other pursuits. I think Zombie would appreciate it and I feel that most of you who are loyal to this forum would appreciate it. And once again I'm sorry for starting all this wasted energy.
Mike

I think the person that started the thread can lock it at any point in time they want. Look for the feature.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2012, 02:26:48 AM »
Thanks 08 for the heads up. Instead of one member making the decision I would prefer we and our
group's concience make the decision to stop posting on this thread. I bare full resposibility for starting this nonsense and would gladly lock it but I feel that is a bit dictatorial. It would be best
in my opinion if we allowed this thing to just wither on the vine by using good judgement and refraining from any further posts that keep pulling it back up to the top of the chronological list. I
hope you and the other members agree. Thanks,
Mike

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2012, 09:08:35 AM »
Mike you DID start this on good faith and it WAS a "jokey" type thread in the spirit of one of Z's threads, thats why i chipped in my 2 cents worth at the start making light of it all. We all have a laugh here a lot of the time (well most of us do) and this thread was taken by me in that type of way, and as you have said that was how it was meant, no probs bro.

For me personally i just got out of hand when folk began going over the line and things went too far, imo. I know the reasons some went that way was just out of love for the Z-man and they missed him and his input on the forum, to me it was just too much tho, like i said thats just me. Just feels that some think Z or others are not allowed to have a break away or not post without letting everyone know beforehand ??? Thats not on really is it? If the guys been busy or been working hard and just wants some chill time then great let him have it, dont harrass him or start calling him etc.  Z will be back whenever he get the urge or has time, until then lets just leave him be. Im sure he knows his bro's and sisters on here got his back and will be glad to welcome him back when he's ready.

This is my last post on this thread unless Z turns up on it. Dont worry or feel bad Mike you did nothing wrong imo, 
Chaos is my co-pilot.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2012, 08:01:20 PM »
And here is my last:

I called the Sheriff today and was told "No perosn by that name has been arrested in this county in the past 2 months by our dept.

That leaves out local and state police and of course the FBI, CIA etc. But I'm not going that far in my search.

I also got the feeling that if I had "Zombie's" name and address wrong by even 1 letter they would not clue me in. The dept. in general was most uncooperative.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()