Author Topic: no ones awake :(  (Read 4772 times)

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: no ones awake :(
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2012, 06:26:10 AM »
Hey Vivo - be careful of the amount of rice that you eat.  I just read an article today about how they're finding increasing levels of arsenic in all kinds of rice and rice based cereals.

Thanks bootscoot!...I'm aware of that being in a country where rice is a staple food... it's usually one cup of steamed rice three times a day.  Higher levels of arsenic are found on low-land rice because they are grown submerged in water...they get the arsenic from the soil. Upland rice has lower levels of arsenic.  Actually all types of soil have arsenic. As a matter of fact, we take in a lot of poisons everyday from the food we eat. Our air has all the pollutants, cigarette smoke has 500 poisons, carbon monoxide kills our brain...  the water we drink is not really safe, vegetables have insecticides, there's even arsenic in livestock feed, so there goes you chicken, pork and beef... even marine life is not exempted anymore... but anyways bootscoot, thanks for the warning...  ;)

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 12:43:36 PM »
Mercury too. The higher up the food chain, the more mercury an animal has. Tuna, sharks, whales, dolphins all have very high levels of mercury. Humans too.
*2010 People 50 2t with 70cc kit and more
*2001 ZX-50 beater

bootscooterboogie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 02:49:38 AM »
I didn't know where you're from.  :)  I just found it shocking.  I mean, I knew about the fish and mercury thing; I knew about all of the different crap in all of the various forms of livestock; and, I obviously knew about the cigarette smoke and our air.   But, the rice thing shocked me.  I guess it shouldn't, but it did.   :D
2009 Kymco Agility - 50cc
1999 Yamaha Zuma - 50cc (sold but not forgotten)

"If stupid people were trees...  I'd be living in the enchanted forest..."

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 01:56:01 AM »
I didn't know where you're from.  :)  I just found it shocking.  I mean, I knew about the fish and mercury thing; I knew about all of the different crap in all of the various forms of livestock; and, I obviously knew about the cigarette smoke and our air.   But, the rice thing shocked me.  I guess it shouldn't, but it did.   :D

Everything is f*cked.. air, water, fish, livestock, veges, everything!  The only thing to do is boost our immune system...make our bodies more resistant to these poisons...I think our bodies know this and has a natural way to prevent these harmful substances to be absorbed in our system.

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 11:44:31 AM »
Everything is f*cked.. air, water, fish, livestock, veges, everything!  The only thing to do is boost our immune system...make our bodies more resistant to these poisons...I think our bodies know this and has a natural way to prevent these harmful substances to be absorbed in our system.

Yes, by dying...

There is no possibility to be "resistant" to mercury, lead or other cumulative poisons or environmental pollutants. It has nothing to do with immune system.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 02:08:53 AM »
Yes, by dying...

There is no possibility to be "resistant" to mercury, lead or other cumulative poisons or environmental pollutants. It has nothing to do with immune system.

Maybe...just maybe... You and I are not experts on this...

bootscooterboogie

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 02:18:54 AM »
Yes, by dying...

I don't know...  If what one of the congressional candidates down south said is true and women can be immune to getting pregnant during an "actual" rape...  then why can't we become immune to mercury, lead, and anything else that comes up?  HAHAHAHAHAHA  Totally just kidding
2009 Kymco Agility - 50cc
1999 Yamaha Zuma - 50cc (sold but not forgotten)

"If stupid people were trees...  I'd be living in the enchanted forest..."

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2012, 05:38:50 PM »
Immunities is the wrong word to use. Tolerance is better. I knew what ya meant Vivo :).

The human body is very dynamic. Alcohol is a poison, but we all know it's possible to build up a tolerance to it. So would environmental poisons be any different?
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2012, 01:42:50 AM »
Thanks Peters.... ;)

Nooooo..... alcohol is not a poison!!! it's medicine!! my medicine!!!  makes me feel guuuud!!!  ;D

Peters

• In Glock I Trust
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 02:47:13 AM »
 ;D
*2001 ZX-50 beater

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2012, 09:01:34 AM »
Immunities is the wrong word to use. Tolerance is better. I knew what ya meant Vivo :).

The human body is very dynamic. Alcohol is a poison, but we all know it's possible to build up a tolerance to it. So would environmental poisons be any different?

poisons like jp...

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2012, 02:51:43 PM »
I think I'm getting sick, I don't feel good.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2012, 10:08:59 PM »
I think I'm getting sick, I don't feel good.

Thats just the mercury. You need to drink some more beer................that'll cure it one way or another  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

whiteknight

• ..Knight Tweed..
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »
i love how threads go completely off track...

start of thread:

"waiting for fiancee, doing an all nighter"

changes to:

"how much harmful sh** is in the foods we eat"

i love this place  :P
Courage is measured in how much tyre you use.

2010 Kymco Agility 72..Naraku 72cc race cylinder...Naraku 50cc race head
Naraku Race CDi...Polini free flow filter...Motoforce Racing Carb
NGK Irirdium plug...Naraku Race Variator...Malossi fly clutch
Stage 6 cnc clutch bell...1500 Rpm torque sprin

bdrannik

• Southwest Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 03:11:04 AM »
I just finished eating a lot of rice at the local Thai restaurant and now so full I can't stay awake, so goodnight to all..  11:09PM on Sat. night and have to get up early for a road trip.
2011 DT300i - Givi Windshield - HID 5K Low/High Beams - LED Tail/Turn/License Bulbs - Front signal mirrors converted to running lights/signal - Dummy bulbs to LED 5K white running light/amber signals -  Givi E55 w/Admore LED Kit & custom paint - Scorpio SR-i900 Alarm - NGK CR7EIX - Amsoil Synthetics

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()