Author Topic: Want to make 65 Million US? Marry this woman.  (Read 1149 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Want to make 65 Million US? Marry this woman.
« on: September 28, 2012, 11:37:27 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-19756571

sh** I might give her a call and make her a deal.

You pretend to fall for me, we put on a show like Oprah and Steadman, I get rich and you get to be a carpet muncher the rest of your life, plus your Dad stays off your back.
If you get caught cheating on me I get to keep my cash plus alimony, deal? Deal!

That's one I could even convince my wife to go along with. I would enjoy giving it a poke once though. Nothing like leaking a video to convince her Dad I've turned her around.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: Want to make 65 Million US? Marry this woman.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 01:22:25 AM »
I give her a better deal... I'll copy yours plus 60 million...I'll keep the 5 million and retire on the islands...forever....  $5M x P43.00 = 215 million pesos!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o  With an average spending of 50,000 a month, that will last 358 years!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

axy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 09:21:16 AM »
I give her a better deal... I'll copy yours plus 60 million...I'll keep the 5 million and retire on the islands...forever....  $5M x P43.00 = 215 million pesos!!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o  With an average spending of 50,000 a month, that will last 358 years!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

It depends where you are spending. Your country is among the countries in the world with the lowest cost of living.
Where I live, 5 mil. US$ is a lot of money, but there are slightly bigger houses here that cost that much.
---
Kymco People GT300i 2017 ABS Euro4
Kymco Agility 125 2008

(Past: Kymco People 250S, Piaggio Beverly 200, Kawasaki ZR-7S, Yamaha TW125, Kymco Cobra Cross 50, Peugeot Zenith 50, Piaggio NRG 50 mc2 72 cc Naraku kit)

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 09:30:31 AM »
It depends where you are spending. Your country is among the countries in the world with the lowest cost of living.
Where I live, 5 mil. US$ is a lot of money, but there are slightly bigger houses here that cost that much.

Yup... you'll be surprised of my salary.. but I have a nice life.... ;)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 12:23:56 PM »
I'd do it for a hundred grand, maybe even less, at least shes not some fat ugly lez, she's alright. Im not cheap, just good value  ;D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 06:39:42 PM »

But once word gets around that your rich the town bad guys will be knocking on your door with regularity. You'd have to move up and that gets expensive quick.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2012, 02:06:56 AM »
But once word gets around that your rich the town bad guys will be knocking on your door with regularity. You'd have to move up and that gets expensive quick.
I'll move and change my identity... no fancy stuff... just scooters and local rum still..... ;)   

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()