Author Topic: New Helmet!  (Read 650 times)

Mike Green

• View Profile
New Helmet!
« on: October 07, 2012, 01:26:33 AM »
My new GMaxGM68S helmet arrived yesterday. This helmet is ultra cool and it saved my life. It is the exact duplicate of the helmet I was wearing the night I crashed and hit the asphalt face first. It has 7 vents and is cool in the summer. It has a red strobe light in the back that can be set from a steady beam to blinking to fast blinking. I bought the XL sixe first because that is what my Fulmer 3/4 is. It was way to tight so I sent it back and got the 2XL which was still a little snug but I noticed it was starting to feel less tight as time went on so that's what I ordered again. All for $64.95 at Jafrum International in Charlotte, N.C. Everyone else had their's for $121.00 "on sale".
I've ordered a lot of safety apparel from Jafrum and you can't beat their price and service. Next on my list is a new pair of Vegas boots because half the sole has been shredded off of my current pair.
By the way the helmet is in Pearl White, the exact color of my Xciting.
Be safe friends! Mike

bdrannik

• Southwest Florida USA
    • View Profile
Re: New Helmet!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:26:40 AM »
I use the Gmax GM67S and GM68S - both in Pearl White - great helmets for the money!  You can also get a transmitter to activate the light on the back of the helmet in sync with your brake lights. (I use this feature on the back of wife's GM68S when she is a passenger)
2011 DT300i - Givi Windshield - HID 5K Low/High Beams - LED Tail/Turn/License Bulbs - Front signal mirrors converted to running lights/signal - Dummy bulbs to LED 5K white running light/amber signals -  Givi E55 w/Admore LED Kit & custom paint - Scorpio SR-i900 Alarm - NGK CR7EIX - Amsoil Synthetics

bootscooterboogie

• View Profile
Re: New Helmet!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 01:01:02 AM »
I was originally just gonna get a brain bucket, but then opted for a full helmet, instead.  And, with the colder weather coming, I'm so glad I did.  My ears are forever grateful.  :D  I know they're safer, too... but...  to be frank, it's the warmer ears that keep me wearing the full helmet.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:33:52 AM by bootscooterboogie »
2009 Kymco Agility - 50cc
1999 Yamaha Zuma - 50cc (sold but not forgotten)

"If stupid people were trees...  I'd be living in the enchanted forest..."

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()