Author Topic: New dealer ship  (Read 3047 times)

blue

• View Profile
New dealer ship
« on: October 10, 2012, 08:39:01 PM »
We have a new dealer ship are honda and yamaha store is going to be a kymco dealer also sweet.

whozleft

• View Profile
Re: New dealer ship
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 12:18:44 AM »
So where are you located? Kymco is doing a great job at bringing dealerships on board I think

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 08:15:48 PM »
So where are you located? Kymco is doing a great job at bringing dealerships on board I think

Im in the sw of Michigan.

bootscooterboogie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 03:44:59 AM »
I'm in NW Indiana - sorry that Notre Dame is gonna have to kick Michigan's azzzzzzzz....  :P
2009 Kymco Agility - 50cc
1999 Yamaha Zuma - 50cc (sold but not forgotten)

"If stupid people were trees...  I'd be living in the enchanted forest..."

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »
I'm in NW Indiana - sorry that Notre Dame is gonna have to kick Michigan's azzzzzzzz....  :P

Ill let theam I dont care about foot ball much Im more of a hunter and fishermen.
Now if nortre Dame can hunt or fish.     Bring it game on............

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 11:16:05 PM »
Hi blue,
Thanks for your offer of a shotgun. My gun cabinet is full now with a 12g double, Mossberg 12g pump, Remington 30.06, Ruger 44 mag lever action, Ruger 44 mag automatic carbine, Ruger 22 rifle,
and a large selection of hand guns from Ruger 44 mag revolver,2 Ruger 9mm, KelTec 32 cal., Taurus 22 cal, and Ruger 22 mag revolver. You can tell I like Ruger products. blue I really enjoy your posts so keep them coming. Thanks for the info on the deer alert. If you like to hunt I know that there are
some BIG racks up in the forests of Michigan. Here in Alabama the deer population has exploded and there are no limits even on does so our freezer is always full of processed venison. I love the top
loins but my wife does'nt like it so I end up giving a lot of it away. Oh yeah take that vacation if you feel like it. You won't live forever so even a small short getaway is very beneficial.
Mike

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 01:31:27 AM »
Sweet collecation you got going on. I only have a remington 870 exp. and a remington wingmaster both 12 gauge. a remington 22 and a spingfild single barrle. and a remington 900 air rifle. and a few bb guns.
thanks for the invite that would be so sweet to come down and hunt.Yes michigan has a lot of deer but this year the water table has been so low that the deer are dieing off fast because of fly bites.
And the place I use to hunt has big cats on it and bear so no deer in the old hunting ground.
So I have been forced to move to the north of michigan. I was in the soth michigan.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 06:49:34 AM »
Wow!!! A gun thread!!!! Here's mine... a .38 Derringer... ;D ;D ;D ... sold the other, it just collects dust and rust....

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »
Vivo that Derringer will still do the job. Just make sure that you are very very close to your target. 3-5 ft max. Go to the shooting range and you can become a little more proficient that that but your weapon was designed for hand to hand combat. lol
Mike

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 09:36:47 PM »
Besides liking scooters my other hobby is guns. I am a life member in the NRA and have a handgun carry permit.

Besides the Mossberg tactical shotgun, I have a Browning  side by side double with an English stock. single selective trigger and automatic ejectors. Its a great bird gun.

I have several Winchester lever actions, 3030, 22 magnum, and a regular 22. I still hate selling my Winchester Trapper in 44 mag. I have a savage bolt action 22 and a Ruger 7722.

I have a Remington bolt action 308. and a bunch of hand guns. They are mostly carry guns in 38, 357, 9mm amd 380. I have a Ruger super single six some where in the cabinet.

I do have a high Standard derringer in 22 magnum.

Some of my favorite carry guns.

Mike Green

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 10:05:19 PM »
Thanks Old Geez for supporting our 2nd amendment rights. My wife and I both have concealed carry permits. My favorite carry weapons are both made by KelTec, a 32 and 9mm. The 32 is small and very light and I carry it in my pants pocket. My dumbest sell was my little Fox side by side 410. A guy gave me $600 for it back around 2000 and I thought that was a good deal at the time. How are you doing with the shingles. The skin lesions on my wife have mostly cleared up but she is still having severe nerve pain on her adbomen. Hope you are doing better.
Mike

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 10:17:38 PM »
I am holding my own. Hope the medication takes the edge of it in a few days. I tell you one thing its been painful.

I had an ear problem before this happened and had an appointment with an ENT today. I have fluid behind my right ear drum. He gave me a steroid shot and some nose spray. they said if it wasn't better in 3 weeks they would put a tube in my ear. I tell you getting old is not for sissies.

Yeah I have a Kel Tec PF9 9mm. My wife has a Smith & Wesson Ladysmith in 38. I carry a Ruger LCP 380 in my front pocket much of the time when not carring a 38 or 9mm.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 10:20:05 PM by old geezer »

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 02:41:38 AM »
Vivo that Derringer will still do the job. Just make sure that you are very very close to your target. 3-5 ft max. Go to the shooting range and you can become a little more proficient that that but your weapon was designed for hand to hand combat. lol
Mike

Of course Mike, and it's loud too, which is very important if I would just want to be noticed... and those two barrels just look very naughty.  I've been in the range for many years. Started hunting deer, wild boar and ducks when I was in High School in the 70's. Then went to combat shooting with my Commanders/Series 70/80... quite an expensive hobby on this side of the earth... guns are very expensive..a 500 dollar gun in the U.S. will cost 1,000 here... add some modifications and you have to pay more.  Sold them and downgraded to revolvers, sold them again, but not my precious Derringer...
Aside from guns, I have lots of knives, more than a hundred I suppose... my first was a switchblade in 1973... then the rest is history.... here's some I bring everyday....

baddi

• Top speed: 38 km/h and fuel economy: 50 km/l
    • View Profile
    • My project fuel injection gallery
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2012, 06:56:34 PM »
I used to shoot rifles when i was younger and i was winning competitions and stuff until i started needing glasses. :p
First Kymco agility 50 (2008) 11.000+ km (dead)
Second kymco agility 50 (2010) 20.000+ km. Project Fuel Injection. Stolen.
Kymco K-pipe 125 (2014) 7400 km.

fshfindr

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2012, 11:18:33 PM »
Geezer & Mike, what states are you in.  I'm in New Jersey so my guns stay inside, no carry permit allowed.
Richard L. in Bellmawr
Keep The Rubber Side Down & The Helmet Side Up

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()