Author Topic: MotoRandy123 Welcome !  (Read 688 times)

Mike Green

• View Profile
MotoRandy123 Welcome !
« on: October 12, 2012, 02:33:18 AM »
MotoRandy123,
Welcome to the forum. I just read your first posts and may I say that you come across as someone
who knows what they are talking about. Your Avatar is outrageous. I love it. Just don't use monkies.
Wordslinger has a blue monkey and it really creeps me out. It reminds me of the creatures that would come to visit with me after a few glasses of shroom tea back in the day. But I digress, this forum is informative, open minded and FUN. We're glad that you chose us. Thanks,
Mike

MotoRandy123

• Lets Ride!
    • View Profile
Re: MotoRandy123 Welcome !
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 01:35:29 PM »
Hi Thanks!

I have been into bikes for a while and find I like fixing and improving them almost as much
as riding! I sold my "big" bike (BMW F650GS) and decided a Yager might be fun for a while.
I know a little bit about most everything so if you have any questions ask away!

The avatar is a huge face at an amusement park in Vietnam, we went there to visit the
wife's parents. Nice place and lots of small bikes!
2012 Yager GT 200I - Southern NH

Vivo

• View Profile
Re: MotoRandy123 Welcome !
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 01:37:06 AM »
Hi Thanks!

I have been into bikes for a while and find I like fixing and improving them almost as much
as riding! I sold my "big" bike (BMW F650GS) and decided a Yager might be fun for a while.
I know a little bit about most everything so if you have any questions ask away!

The avatar is a huge face at an amusement park in Vietnam, we went there to visit the
wife's parents. Nice place and lots of small bikes!

No kidding?... Vietnam has millions of motorbikes/scoots! millions!!  ;D Welcome!!

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()