Author Topic: 3rd Party Mirrors/Windscreen  (Read 3260 times)

ScooterBJ

• "Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!"
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd Party Mirrors/Windscreen
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 12:50:31 PM »
Hey all two questions...

1. Anyone here replace the stock mirrors? Any recommendations??? I am not sure what I am looking for but would like to hear any experiences.

2. I tried to order a replacement windsheild Biondi from Scooterville but unfortunately it was back ordered way longer than I hoped. So quick poll... Givi or the ERMax? Thoughts?

Thanks all!
I just put these on my 09 and like them much better than stock. they Re less bulky, give better rear view, lock in place, look good, are well made and at a great price. the ebay auction lists for Suzuki, but this is correct for the Xciting. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Black-Round-Motorcycle-Mirrors-Pair-Suzuki-DL-EN-FXR-GP-GV-/200877856749?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec540d7ed&vxp=mtr

htcneil2

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 06:53:30 PM »
Can u post pics of your scoot with those mirrors.

ScooterBJ

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 02:25:07 PM »
Can u post pics of your scoot with those mirrors.

Sure, i can likely get an image up by tonite. I am very wide at the shoulders and the stock mirrors were mostly views of my riding jacket. Tis was made worse by the shape of the mirrors being tapered to the outside. They were designed to look good but with poor function. Originally i was planning on getting a pair of stock mirrors as on my Burgman 400. But I like these better and the black looks better on the X500, I think.

ScooterBJ

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 05:15:35 PM »

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()