24 (27.9%)
60-69
17 (19.8%)
70+
10 (11.6%)
Dont know????
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: How old are you all? Whats the average age of forum members?  (Read 10972 times)

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
How old are you all? Whats the average age of forum members?
« on: October 25, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
Just wondered what the average age group of the forum is, if you want to answer then do, if not then dont. Its all cool.

I started it off, i just scrape into the 40-49 group, JUST SCRAPE IN I SAID.

Real ages please, not mental ages. Otherwise i would be in the 16-20 group  ;D

Posted same poll twice by mistake so locked the other one.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:37:02 PM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

skippy

• View Profile
Re: How old are you l
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 07:27:11 PM »
from the people i have spoke to on here it seems to be mainly 25-40 but your pole will show more will be interesting to see.
my self 32 mental age im told 50 >:(

streido

• View Profile
Re: How old are you l
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 07:28:03 PM »
Bloody pressed the poll thing twice so put up the same thing twice. Just locked the other poll so we can use this one and not get too confused  :-\
Chaos is my co-pilot.

old geezer

• View Profile
Re: How old are you all?
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 07:45:16 PM »
I am an old curmudgeon at 68 years old. Damn thats only two years from 70. That is geezer status. Having lived the life I have, I'm lucky to have made it this far. I have been retired for 4 years and enjoy every day. I told my wife the bad thing about retirement is I never get a vacation.

Quiting drinking 30 years ago helped and not chasing women as well. Actually I am in pretty good shape with a few minor exceptions.

Mental age on a good day 40, a bad day 13.

skippy

• View Profile
Re: How old are you all? Whats the average age of forum members?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 08:04:36 PM »
streido whats the age dont know thing for ;D just tempting fate. everyone with a mental age of 4 will klick on that one just for a laugh. i wish i had :P

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »
I'm 49 but will be 50 in 9 days. I feel 28 and act as naive as a 2 yr old sometimes, other times as old as a Geezer.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 08:21:46 PM »
streido whats the age dont know thing for ;D just tempting fate. everyone with a mental age of 4 will klick on that one just for a laugh. i wish i had :P

Because there must be at least one ex-hobo/ragamuffin/adopted/gypsy type on here who genuinely doesnt know their age for real, that guy who was brought up by wolves till they found him living as a wolfboy in the forest, or Tarzan, and besides every proper poll i ever saw has a "Dont know" option, im trying to be f**king professional here!!!

Personally i dont care much what age i am, its just a man-made number assigned to us to tell us how many times we survived the earth spinning round the sun, doesnt mean much when put like that does it? Just a number, means nothing to me. I actually normally dont know my real age anyway, whenever i get asked i need to work it out from my d.o.b, only reason i know im 40 now is cos its 40, 4-0, and for some weird reason everyone makes a big deal when you hit that age, dont know why? Anyway in a yr or 2 i'll be back to not having a clue of my actual true real age, cant wait!

*i went thro a full year thinking i was a year older than i actually was cos one birthday my wife told me i was 38 and i just flowed with it, not actually realising i had just turned 37 not 38. Wasnt till my next birthday when she started laughing as she asked how old i would be that all was revealed to me. Just a number,means nothing lol  ;D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 08:28:48 PM by streido »
Chaos is my co-pilot.

skippy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2012, 09:05:35 PM »
Because there must be at least one ex-hobo/ragamuffin/adopted/gypsy type on here who genuinely doesnt know their age for real, that guy who was brought up by wolves till they found him living as a wolfboy in the forest, or Tarzan, and besides every proper poll i ever saw has a "Dont know" option, im trying to be f**king professional here!!!

;D lol i needed that laugh.

old geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 09:13:06 PM »
I have actually ran across people who didn't know what year they were born in. No records or birth certificate. And yeah they are walking around in society.

de-dee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 09:16:47 PM »
Ill be 80 years young come spring riding time, with my 300i DT  2011,.  with E 55 givi top box & E360 givi side boxes with the help of admore lights ,.  I feel safe riding at night, with running lights, turn signals,brake lights,the golden Hawk scooter,. de dee

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 10:11:50 PM »
I have actually ran across people who didn't know what year they were born in. No records or birth certificate. And yeah they are walking around in society.

See Skippy? I knew it. Small local communities, shut off from the world or folk born out in the middle of nowhere. Doesnt happen so much today i reckon but in the 40's,50's,60's, even poss the 70's im sure there were a lot more.

De-Dee thats cool, i know a few bicyclists at 75+, but no bikers or scooterists over 70 so your doing great. I fully intend to be riding as long as i can walk and be reasonably in control of myself, i def believe its down to both genetics and also how your mental attitude is, i fully intend to try reach 120yrs old at least if i can, which doesnt seem unreasonable given im only 40 now and medicine is advancing more and more every year so we are all living much longer than our grandparents did. If i have no idea what age i am later in life then i will have no idea i should be dead, least thats my theory on it, if it works great, if not what've i lost?  Nothing. Plus it amuses the wife :D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Pimpy1

• Mo Hoes Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 10:29:45 PM »
We some old ass fuchs around here.

2011 Kymco Super 8 2t
2006 Kymco People 250

KennyT

• View Profile
    • www.KensFeaturedHomes.com
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 10:36:07 PM »
44 years old here!  I bet the video of those guys dancing had some drinking involved...
:)
2009 Kymco Agility 125
Have fun and enjoy the ride!

Pimpy1

• Mo Hoes Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 10:41:05 PM »
2011 Kymco Super 8 2t
2006 Kymco People 250

streido

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2012, 10:44:10 PM »
We some old ass fuchs around here.

Seems many of us may just be havin our mid-life crisis maybe, 40-49 being the most popular age so far  :D

Course with me only 40 and going to live to 120 i must have something else wrong,  mustve been that time i went over the bars on my racing bike as a kid at 30-40mph and put my head thro a wooden fence  :D
Chaos is my co-pilot.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()