Author Topic: family problem  (Read 6655 times)

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
Re: family problem
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2012, 02:25:37 AM »
Let him read this thread, tell him to pick his poison, he won't so you will have to. Any movement from the wife on taking care of this problem?
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2012, 02:55:33 AM »
Let him read this thread, tell him to pick his poison, he won't so you will have to. Any movement from the wife on taking care of this problem?

no to reading the thread. this is my space some place I can go and keep my mind at peace. I have come to relize me and the wife well never see eye to eye with him. He says he has a job starting tomarrow But I beleave its just another of his lies and story telling. If he makes me eat my words thats a good thing. I have talked to both my kids and im sure my son well let me stay with him. thinking about it. it might happen after xmas has past.

Vivo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2012, 03:03:42 AM »
Good luck Blue... we will support you what ever your decision is.... I'm sure it will be for the best...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 03:17:27 AM by Vivo »

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 03:06:41 AM »
..itsa good thing that you've somewhere to go, blue....

..i'm just sayin...been going on for ever..

..what can you really do to change,allofthe other ppl...

...nothing....

..make blue happy....
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 02:17:02 PM »
Thanks everyone for the support.

• 09' Peoples 200, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2012, 06:16:23 PM »
Well Blue you always have us to toss around a few ideas and thoughts with. I do hope things work out and he gets the messege, knowone ever wants to see a family break up.

Best of luck to you and may you have a Merry Christmas despite the ongoing issue.

David (08)
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties either expressed or written and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use, the author is not responsible for your inability to understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary friends living inside my head or William Shatner

streido

• I view speed limits as guidelines rather than laws
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2012, 06:29:53 PM »
Yeah Merry Xmas Blue, just try enjoy the holiday and see what the new year brings. He might get that job.

If it was me and it doesnt improve by then i'd tell the wife if she wont do something to help change him then im outta here. If he dont work he wont move out and you'll be stuck in the same situation as now in another 5-10 years if she wont help you force him to change.
Chaos is my co-pilot.

Pimpy1

• Mo Hoes Power
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2012, 11:30:32 PM »
Why don't you and the old lady give nudism a try at home. Nothing will get a kid to leave the house faster than the site of his dad walking around with One-eyed Charlie and the Stink Twins flapping around the house.

2011 Kymco Super 8 2t
2006 Kymco People 250

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2012, 11:45:04 PM »
Lol thats how he walks around............And his a big kid with alot of belly over the belt if ya know what I mean.I see to much full moon now. And crack....

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2012, 01:05:32 AM »
...you keep calling him a kid...

..he aint that, bro...

..hell, i left the nest at 16...

Carol

• Brainerd, Minnesota
  • Look me up on facebook !
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2012, 02:02:48 AM »
 ;D
  OOoooohhhhh, the youngin walks around with his shiat hangin out.............I would keep my rubberband shooter handy.......anything hangin low is fair game.   I used a damp towel on a bare azz once.  The rule in this house is keep it covered, your grandma is watching from Heaven. ;)
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to skid in broadside , thoroughly used up , totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!!"

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2012, 02:15:19 AM »
anything hangin low is fair game

..i gotta remember that....

8)

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2012, 02:19:27 AM »
...you keep calling him a kid...

..he aint that, bro...

..hell, i left the nest at 16...

I call him a kid but I should be calling him a child thats the way he acts. he is adult thats why its grow up time.he is 20 years old.I left my nest at 15 and had 3 jobs and stell finished school on my own. I under stand times had chaged.
but if you dont look for work its not going to find you.

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2012, 02:21:08 AM »
if you dont look for work its not going to find you.

+1

blue

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2012, 02:21:42 AM »
;D
  OOoooohhhhh, the youngin walks around with his shiat hangin out.............I would keep my rubberband shooter handy.......anything hangin low is fair game.   I used a damp towel on a bare azz once.  The rule in this house is keep it covered, your grandma is watching from Heaven. ;)

O ya and his girl friend to and shes nothing to look at. I realy hate seeing full moon in the day light. I do have a sling shot.

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()