Author Topic: Performace exhaust with upgrade?  (Read 1157 times)

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
Performace exhaust with upgrade?
« on: July 04, 2009, 03:50:44 AM »
I'm about to get an 85cc performance upgrade kit from scootertronics.com. What is the best exhaust for this kit? I was thinking of the Leo Vince L Scooot, does anyone know anything about it or have any input on any others, I want Maximun Power!

Thanks,
Kenho
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

Kenho21

• I live my life 0.402336 kilometers at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Performace exhaust with upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 08:41:28 PM »
Is running stock exhaust with my 85cc kit gonna do any harm to the scoot?
2009 Kymco Agility 50- 72cc Airsal kit, Uni Free-Flow Air Filter, Main Jet 120, 1500 Contra Spring, 6g Rollers, Malossi Multivar Variator, NCY Exhaust, NCY 80cc Camshaft, Cut CDI, Smooth Boss Drive, MRP Ignition Coil

wordslinger

• undead primate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »
..as far as harm..I doubt it would harm anything...

..however, I also doubt that you'll get the best performance from your stock exhaust, with a 85cc kit...
..every mod (action) necessitates a (reaction) mod..

zombie

• You never know do ya!
  • Close enough to get the idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »
I would check w/ scootertronics as far as matching a pipe to your kit! Who made your upgrade kit is the MOST important factor in deciding which pipe to use. Post what you have, and maybe someone will have the same set up to advise you
"They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken."   Bobby Sands...

An Error Has Occurred!

Call to undefined function split()